X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Trump isn't the only one. Carson is beginning to remind me of Kerry and all of his claims.
    Carson's claim goes back many years and well before anyone wanted him to run for office. I believe his story, and I would never in a million years support him because of it. I like him as a doctor, person, and speaker, but I don't like who he once was.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Trump is working for the country.
    Trump is working for himself. He's his own special interest group.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
    So basically you want a faux right wing version of Obama who tells you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear?
    The problem is that what you "need to hear" is a highly subjective idea.

Politics is the realm of perception, not reality.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    So basically you want a faux right wing version of Obama who tells you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear?
    Trump is the furthest thing from Soetoro. I agree with nearly everything that Trump says.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Oh please. More like people are tired of worthless politicians and want someone who will finally secure the border and deal with illegals. Trump finally brings swagger back to America. Enough pussiness.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by Acheron View Post
    It now means lowering taxces. Low taxes are all the freedom anyone needs apparently. The current Republicans want the government out of your wallet, but not out of your bedroom.

Trump is only working for himself. As a wise man said about some other politician, "He made the people feel their petty little hatreds were big and meaningful."
    Trump is working for the country.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    As a Republican I find it disgusting that so many supposed conservatives are supporting Trump when he is really just a statist liberal who wants to create a police state. What happened to us supporting a limited government and personal liberty?

As I have asked before, have we (we as in Republicans) become so consumed by hatred towards illegal immigrants that we are willing to overlook everything else just because he is pretending to take a hard stance on illegal immigration? I think the answer is yes. Meanwhile in the real world his proposals have zero chance of becoming law. It's absurd. He's just a blowhard reality TV star. He's playing a role, he's playing us conservatives like a fiddle ... probably to make a point about how extreme and out of touch the GOP has become. I still think there's a decent chance he's working for the Clinton's.
    Oh please. More like people are tired of worthless politicians and want someone who will finally secure the border and deal with illegals. Trump finally brings swagger back to America. Enough pussiness.

Leave a comment:

• Acheron
    replied
    As a Republican I find it disgusting that so many supposed conservatives are supporting Trump when he is really just a statist liberal who wants to create a police state. What happened to us supporting a limited government and personal liberty?
    It now means lowering taxces. Low taxes are all the freedom anyone needs apparently. The current Republicans want the government out of your wallet, but not out of your bedroom.

As I have asked before, have we (we as in Republicans) become so consumed by hatred towards illegal immigrants that we are willing to overlook everything else just because he is pretending to take a hard stance on illegal immigration? I think the answer is yes. Meanwhile in the real world his proposals have zero chance of becoming law. It's absurd. He's just a blowhard reality TV star. He's playing a role, he's playing us conservatives like a fiddle ... probably to make a point about how extreme and out of touch the GOP has become. I still think there's a decent chance he's working for the Clinton's.
    Trump is only working for himself. As a wise man said about some other politician, "He made the people feel their petty little hatreds were big and meaningful."

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF1987
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Yeah, the righties are just too dumb to realize what the ******* is doing to the GOP.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Barca View Post
    And he's not the one who started the thread.
    So he's a Carson admirer.

Leave a comment:

• Barca
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Sounds more like sour grapes on your part than actual disinterest. What level of response were you expecting?

And he's not the one who started the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    This thread hasn't gotten anywhere near the response that I thought it would. I bet if a libtard/Progressive/commie had said it, there would have been many more responses and condemnations. But since so many are enamored of Trump, it seems to be ignored.
    Sounds more like sour grapes on your part than actual disinterest. What level of response were you expecting?

Leave a comment:

• jonny87kz
    replied
    This thread hasn't gotten anywhere near the response that I thought it would. I bet if a libtard/Progressive/commie had said it, there would have been many more responses and condemnations. But since so many are enamored of Trump, it seems to be ignored.
    More likely that this is just more of the vile crap that people expect from Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Barca
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    Double-standards are a constant in American politics. Conservatives are just as guilty of being lying, self-delusional partisans as the liberals they oppose so vocally. Since a fellow conservative said these phrases they can't just dismiss it as more liberal propaganda/media lies. Thus, it's best to not say anything.

The most amusing part is how blind both sides are to their own failings. When I hear a liberal or conservative talk about how evil the other is, I just giggle.

American politics is middle-school with nuclear weapons.
    How about this for giggles

http://youtu.be/BA_5b1-Ax8I

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Double-standards are a constant in American politics. Conservatives are just as guilty of being lying, self-delusional partisans as the liberals they oppose so vocally. Since a fellow conservative said these phrases they can't just dismiss it as more liberal propaganda/media lies. Thus, it's best to not say anything.

The most amusing part is how blind both sides are to their own failings. When I hear a liberal or conservative talk about how evil the other is, I just giggle.

American politics is middle-school with nuclear weapons.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X