Trump questions Carson's 'pathological temper', faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Sounds more like sour grapes on your part than actual disinterest. What level of response were you expecting?

And he's not the one who started the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Barca View Post
      And he's not the one who started the thread.
      So he's a Carson admirer.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
        Yeah, the righties are just too dumb to realize what the ******* is doing to the GOP.
        As a Republican I find it disgusting that so many supposed conservatives are supporting Trump when he is really just a statist liberal who wants to create a police state. What happened to us supporting a limited government and personal liberty?

As I have asked before, have we (we as in Republicans) become so consumed by hatred towards illegal immigrants that we are willing to overlook everything else just because he is pretending to take a hard stance on illegal immigration? I think the answer is yes. Meanwhile in the real world his proposals have zero chance of becoming law. It's absurd. He's just a blowhard reality TV star. He's playing a role, he's playing us conservatives like a fiddle ... probably to make a point about how extreme and out of touch the GOP has become. I still think there's a decent chance he's working for the Clinton's.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
          As a Republican I find it disgusting that so many supposed conservatives are supporting Trump when he is really just a statist liberal who wants to create a police state. What happened to us supporting a limited government and personal liberty?
          It now means lowering taxces. Low taxes are all the freedom anyone needs apparently. The current Republicans want the government out of your wallet, but not out of your bedroom.

As I have asked before, have we (we as in Republicans) become so consumed by hatred towards illegal immigrants that we are willing to overlook everything else just because he is pretending to take a hard stance on illegal immigration? I think the answer is yes. Meanwhile in the real world his proposals have zero chance of becoming law. It's absurd. He's just a blowhard reality TV star. He's playing a role, he's playing us conservatives like a fiddle ... probably to make a point about how extreme and out of touch the GOP has become. I still think there's a decent chance he's working for the Clinton's.
          Trump is only working for himself. As a wise man said about some other politician, "He made the people feel their petty little hatreds were big and meaningful."
          Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
          Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
          USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

Oh please. More like people are tired of worthless politicians and want someone who will finally secure the border and deal with illegals. Trump finally brings swagger back to America. Enough pussiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron View Post
              It now means lowering taxces. Low taxes are all the freedom anyone needs apparently. The current Republicans want the government out of your wallet, but not out of your bedroom.

Trump is only working for himself. As a wise man said about some other politician, "He made the people feel their petty little hatreds were big and meaningful."
              Trump is working for the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                Oh please. More like people are tired of worthless politicians and want someone who will finally secure the border and deal with illegals. Trump finally brings swagger back to America. Enough pussiness.
                So basically you want a faux right wing version of Obama who tells you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear?

Comment

So basically you want a faux right wing version of Obama who tells you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear?
                  Trump is the furthest thing from Soetoro. I agree with nearly everything that Trump says.

Comment

The problem is that what you "need to hear" is a highly subjective idea.

Politics is the realm of perception, not reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Trump is working for the country.
                      Trump is working for himself. He's his own special interest group.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Trump isn't the only one. Carson is beginning to remind me of Kerry and all of his claims.
                        Carson's claim goes back many years and well before anyone wanted him to run for office. I believe his story, and I would never in a million years support him because of it. I like him as a doctor, person, and speaker, but I don't like who he once was.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X