Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a former French citizen decorated by Bobo today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon of Decay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    Why was he not allowed to sue his weapon? Have you a link for that? Thanks in advance.
    According to his interview that I saw on the news, he had dropped his weapon on the ground when he rushed over to tackle the Terrorist with both hands. Why would he do that instead of just shooting the scum racing over to them refusing to stop in a high risk security zone when the mission was to protect some VIPS walking from one location to another?

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
    . . . . Overlooked from the Lame Stream. While he successfully tackled and put to the ground the Terrorist bomber, as he was not allowed to use his weapon to do so, a second bomber rushed in killing four of his team members. He was wounded by the bomb on the scum he had tackled. . . . .
    Why was he not allowed to sue his weapon? Have you a link for that? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    I don't believe it has something to see with Bobo,rather with the survivor syndrome,imo.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
    He looked like he was biting his tongue as Obama went through the formalities of the award ceremony.

Overlooked from the Lame Stream. While he successfully tackled and put to the ground the Terrorist bomber, as he was not allowed to use his weapon to do so, a second bomber rushed in killing four of his team members. He was wounded by the bomb on the scum he had tackled.

Like all surviving recipients of the MOH, he would have gladly give it up if he could have his lost comrades back.
    Three years and around 30(?) surgeries - he paid a high price for his actions. He actually covered the terrorist bomb with his body, according to reports. He also looked very uncomfortable being so close to the anti-military Obama during the ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Don't ya know it too! That's one reason I retired when I did... I didn't want the disgrace of my retirement stuff signed by the likes of Obama... How could you hang something like that up in public?
    Yeah, I know...I've got a personal commendation signed by Nixon.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    He looked like he was biting his tongue as Obama went through the formalities of the award ceremony.

Overlooked from the Lame Stream. While he successfully tackled and put to the ground the Terrorist bomber, as he was not allowed to use his weapon to do so, a second bomber rushed in killing four of his team members. He was wounded by the bomb on the scum he had tackled.

Like all surviving recipients of the MOH, he would have gladly give it up if he could have his lost comrades back.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Wot !!??

Aren't we supposed to be cheese blablabla...??

http://m.krdo.com/news/former-fort-c...honor/35848282

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    I thank this hero for his service and his actions on the day he earned the CMoH.

Leave a comment:

• 17thfabn
    replied
    Wot !!??

url]
    Do you see much French Military bashing here? I'd like to think this is a little more sophisticated forum.

Captain Florent Groberg
    Last edited by 17thfabn; 13 Nov 15, 07:01.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Eating American cheese changes everything!
    It gives you diarrhea.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Wot !!??

http://m.krdo.com/news/former-fort-c...honor/35848282
    Eating American cheese changes everything!

We'll take a few more like him in exchange for BoBo.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Poor devil. That's a very negative distinction, kind of like getting one's bar mizvah from the Palestinians.
    Don't ya know it too! That's one reason I retired when I did... I didn't want the disgrace of my retirement stuff signed by the likes of Obama... How could you hang something like that up in public?

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Poor devil. That's a very negative distinction, kind of like getting one's bar mizvah from the Palestinians.
    While I disagree with your sentiment, that has to be the funniest line of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X