Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Just In; Transgendered women are not women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In; Transgendered women are not women!

Finally a "Academic" has spoken out!
    Australian-born academic and writer Germaine Greer has said that in her opinion, transgender women are "not women".
    She also claims that "a great many women" who are not transgender think transgender women - who she refers to as "male to female transgender people" - do not "look like, sound like or behave like women".
    In an interview with BBC Newsnight's Kirsty Wark, Greer did say that she would be prepared to use female pronouns when referring to someone, if that was their preference, "as a courtesy".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34625512?...53838581838081
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Do ya think?
      Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Putting knockers on a pig doesn't make it a Cadillac.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Transgenders are a whole different breed with their own set of values.

Some gays that like to dress in drag to have a good time but we wouldn't want to look like that everyday.

Comment

Nature/Evolution's basic "blueprint" focuses upon species survival, hence tends to favor the female (and offspring) in it's applications and adaptations. Elaine Morgan is one of the more accurate and outstanding anthropologists to advance and develop this concept;
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaine...n_%28writer%29

Basic biology here is that the "X" chromosome sets the pattern of female gender/sex traits, and is found in the egg. The male's sperm provides either another "X" chromosome to reinforce the female pattern or a "Y" chromosome to initiate the change('mutation') to the male version/pattern. This alteration to "male" start in the womb, where combined with the correct amounts of testosterone hormones the fetus with a "Y" chromosome begins to make alterations to the brain and sexual organs to develop in the "male" pattern. The process of change from female to male continues after birth as the offspring goes thru growth, especially in adolescence to adulthood.

In their book "Brain Sex, The real difference between men and women", Jessel and Moir provide the scientific research and evidence for this as of 1992, when their book was published. While their intent was as the title suggests, along the way and between the lines they provided a case for how when the transition from female to male goes awry, we wind up with so-called homosexual specimens, i.e. those whom didn't make the full and complete transition as intended by genes and hormones.
          Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men and Women

Some excerpts from Brain Sex;
          http://theabsolute.net/misogyny/brainsx.html

In the case of (many) transgenders, would seem we are looking more at "defect" than "design", since they are examples of individuals whom have not fully made the transition from female to male that genetics and hormones (biology) was seeking to effect.

Given the growth of biological sciences knowledge in the decades to come, combined with increasing application of "gene therapy" both current and projected, one question coming to mind is if these developmental "misfires" might not be corrected in future generations, thereby removing the frequency of these deviations from the norm ???

Comment

Did we not already have this discussion about gay people? Or about jews or whatever before that?

Who cares? They wanna be transgenders just let them.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
              Did we not already have this discussion about gay people? Or about jews or whatever before that?

Who cares? They wanna be transgenders just let them.
              When a guy named Bruce is woman of the year, it changes the debate.
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Finally a "Academic" has spoken out!
                Australian-born academic and writer Germaine Greer has said that in her opinion, transgender women are "not women".
                She also claims that "a great many women" who are not transgender think transgender women - who she refers to as "male to female transgender people" - do not "look like, sound like or behave like women".
                Germaine Greer has been banned from appearing at Cardiff University for daring to say those remarks. She was a leading feminist in the sixties and seventies.

So much for Voltaire's remark 'that while I disagree with you, I defend your right to speak.'
                War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Originally posted by Kendrick View Post
                  Germaine Greer has been banned from appearing at Cardiff University for daring to say those remarks. She was a leading feminist in the sixties and seventies.

So much for Voltaire's remark 'that while I disagree with you, I defend your right to speak.'
                  What's new about that? The Progressive Left hates, reviles, is enraged by, any speech that isn't in lock step with their own ideas and thinking. Universities in the Western world rarely invite Conservative, Right wing, or other speakers who aren't on the Left.
                  Even on the rare occasion when they do invite them, these speakers are under significant threat of violence such that many have to cancel appearances.

Comment

Nah... Woman of the year has no affect on my life. I still gotta go with 'who cares?'
                    AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                    The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

I agree. Who cares? The problem I have with it is when someone tries to force me to agree with it, cater to it, aknowledge that it is acceptable in any way or not call the people who do it mentally ill. As long as I can do and say whatever I want so can they. That includes the right to call them self mutilated whack jobs.
                      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Nah... Woman of the year has no affect on my life. I still gotta go with 'who cares?'
                        I feel much the same. Though I did play a practical joke on a buddy of mine, he was a renowned womanizer and me and a few buddies decided to chip in on hiring one and doing a gag. It was epic. Roflmao type of epic.

I think I'm still unforgiven for that joke but it was priceless. It was in a beer garden and the look on his face when he reached under 'her' skirt was just epic.

Almost caught me afterwards because I was laughing so hard...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                          I agree. Who cares? The problem I have with it is when someone tries to force me to agree with it, cater to it, aknowledge that it is acceptable in any way or not call the people who do it mentally ill. As long as I can do and say whatever I want so can they. That includes the right to call them self mutilated whack jobs.
                          And you are. Until the government gets involved and forces you, you'll be free to say what you like.

Comment

Who cares of who chooses what for who cares what? The debate only matters if its what you want to bother yourself with.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              And you are. Until the government gets involved and forces you, you'll be free to say what you like.
                              Give it time. It's entirely possible that at some point in the future we will be legally required to accept their delusions. Bruce gets to use women's restrooms and locker rooms, Bradley Manning gets to go to a woman's prison. Could the women's olympic team someday be forced to accept a Bruce Jenner? What about other women's organizations? Will a business be forced to hire someone who does this? I can very easily imagine a world in which everyone is forced to treat these people like what their delusions tell them they are in the name of "non-discrimination."
                              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X