Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary Advocate On Short List For New Head Of Bordef Patrol

If you had any doubts before...

A former San Francisco police chief and vocal supporter of a sanctuary cities policy is on a short list of candidates to become the new chief of the Border Patrol, according to sources.
    As police chief, Heather Fong shielded illegal immigrants, including aliens who committed crimes, from deportation. In contrast, it is the job of the U.S. Border Patrol to catch and deport all illegal immigrants, including those with a criminal history.
    "If they bring (a police chief) in for political purposes based on the sanctuary cities model, that politicizes the job and I think it completely undermines credibility and morale in the organization," House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Mike McCaul, R-Texas, told Fox News.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...st-to-be-next/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Is head of the Border Patrol a presidential appointment? Must the candidate be approved/disapproved by Congress?
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
      Is head of the Border Patrol a presidential appointment? Must the candidate be approved/disapproved by Congress?
      Yes and no. Nominated by the president, confirmed by the Senate.

Obama loves the illegals and so do the Democrats.

Comment

Next November can't come soon enough. I'm getting to the point where I think literally any candidate would be a better president than Obama, even Hillary. Obama is so far out there as far as his weird decisions that I'm not sure he really understands the world around him or if he just pretends to. He's hell-bent on letting illegal aliens stay and continue to flood across the border, and what I'd like to ask him if I had the opportunity is 'Exactly how does this help your constituents, the American people?' I used to think he was the worst president since Carter but I'm starting to think I need to do more historical research to find one further back that would be a more accurate comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
          Next November can't come soon enough. I'm getting to the point where I think literally any candidate would be a better president than Obama, even Hillary. Obama is so far out there as far as his weird decisions that I'm not sure he really understands the world around him or if he just pretends to. He's hell-bent on letting illegal aliens stay and continue to flood across the border, and what I'd like to ask him if I had the opportunity is 'Exactly how does this help your constituents, the American people?' I used to think he was the worst president since Carter but I'm starting to think I need to do more historical research to find one further back that would be a more accurate comparison.
          You know, I used to think Obama was just stupid. Over the past 8 years I have come to realize that he is the real Manchurian candidate out to damage our nation. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders just have different political views but still love our nation, Obama on the other hand hates the United States and everything it stands for. I don't think Obama has met a dictator or a terrorist he dident like.

Comment

That lady doesn't look too healthy to me.

I know not mentally.
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

"If they bring (a police chief) in for political purposes based on the sanctuary cities model, that politicizes the job and I think it completely undermines credibility and morale in the organization," House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Mike McCaul, R-Texas, told Fox News.
              "If?" More like They are... This is all about a political agenda. It has nothing to do with enforcing the law or anything else. The Left wants illegals treated as legal immigrants and to hell with anyone who says or thinks differently. So, Obama brings in like minded leadership to change the role of government agencies regardless of the law to what the Progressive Left wants politically.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                Next November can't come soon enough. I'm getting to the point where I think literally any candidate would be a better president than Obama, even Hillary.
                Careful there! Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater!

Comment

Guys, this woman was ALWAYS political. She squirmed her way into become Police Chief. You may have heard of the SFPD Christmas Party video scandal. It was a video of the police officers roasting each other which the then Mayor Gavin Newsom found out about. It was not made to be viewed only by the the officers during their party, but the Mayor became a one man lynch mob. She took the side of the Mayor over the officers, many of which was under her command. The Police Chief was ousted and she was named interim Chief. She went on to continue to support the Mayor against the collective will of the Department when the Mayor was caught in an infidelity scandal with the wife of his campaign manager, and suddenly she was named the new Police Chief.

Later on, it was discovered that while as Police Chief, she did not bother to get the required annual firearms recertification for five straight years. When questioned by the city council, she arrogantly said she was too busy, although all Chiefs before her had done so. In essence, technically she should have been taken off duty without the certification. She retired and is not the top pensioner of San Francisco at almost 300K(?).

Her appointment will be just another fat pension payout in exchange for political favors. We might just as well as to tell the Border Patrol to stand down and look the other way while illegals strut across the border thumbing their noses at us. This is sickening.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Sanctuary Advocate On Short List For Head of Border Patrol!

I am shocked, shocked I am!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Sanctuary Advocate On Short List For Head of Border Patrol!

I am shocked, shocked I am!
                      Then do not eat

The Green eggs and Ham!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X