X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent? You be the judge

watch the video and post your take.

http://www.officer.com/video/1213570...olved-shooting
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    watch the video and post your take.

http://www.officer.com/video/1213570...olved-shooting
    I have no take, all I am seeing is a guy being tasered, nothing graphic, no fatal shooting, no explanation of what happened here, innocent of what?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      I have no take, all I am seeing is a guy being tasered, nothing graphic, no fatal shooting, no explanation of what happened here, innocent of what?
      She shot him during the video, two times, he died, she was tried and found innocent.
      The sound quality is poor, but you can hear her shooting him.first shot is around 1:15 second is 1:22
      Last edited by Urban hermit; 09 Nov 15, 21:10.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Here is a article on the case

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2015/11...kle_video.html

Comment

It didn't seem justified to me. I've never been tazed so I don't know how easy it is to keep your hands steady and clearly visible. Not murder but I don't think she should be a cop.

Now if he was black it would have been racially motivated murder.

Comment

Well, now that I had to watch the damn thing....

I'm just glad that somebody died.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              Well, now that I had to watch the damn thing....

I'm just glad that somebody died.
              ?
              Are you volunteering to be her next stop? I see little humorous about someone dying.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
                It didn't seem justified to me. I've never been tazed so I don't know how easy it is to keep your hands steady and clearly visible. Not murder but I don't think she should be a cop.

Now if he was black it would have been racially motivated murder.
                Why the hell would it have been a racially motivated murder if he was black? Either she was justified or was not. That is just lame thinking or poor wording on your part and gives fuel to the race baiters.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

?
                  Are you volunteering to be her next stop? I see little humorous about someone dying.
                  The sound quality is so bad that you can't tell what is being said (Screamed) back and forth, the picture is all over the place, and there is ZERO context to this... not even prior footage or any aftermath that we know of besides your one-liner.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to hold up something as an important example of whatever this is, could we have something with a little more meat on it's bones next time?
                  I am sick to death of all these invitations to go jumping into some verbal pig-pile with so little to go on.
                  NOT saying you in particular, but for years this has been the trend, and its really starting to irritate me to no end.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    The sound quality is so bad that you can't tell what is being said (Screamed) back and forth, the picture is all over the place, and there is ZERO context to this... not even prior footage or any aftermath that we know of besides your one-liner.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to hold up something as an important example of whatever this is, could we have something with a little more meat on it's bones next time?
                    I am sick to death of all these invitations to go jumping into some verbal pig-pile with so little to go on.
                    NOT saying you in particular, but for years this has been the trend, and its really starting to irritate me to no end.
                    I get it. The camera is on her body and the sound quality is nonexistent! I suffered through it four times to figure it out.
                    I know I may take some heat for saying this, I understand police are under a lot of stress, it's a dangerous job. But in this case, poor policy, poor training, and an officer who appears to be unable to control herself, let alone the situation, resulted in this man's death.

Comment

What did that guy do to get tasered? That hasn't been explained.

I think it was excessive that she kept zapping him after he fell to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        What did that guy do to get tasered? That hasn't been explained.

I think it was excessive that she kept zapping him after he fell to the ground.
                        She pulled him over for a traffic violation, he ran to his sisters house with the officer in pursuit, she chased him into the back yard, and that is where to video picks up, she thought he was reaching for a gun after she tazed him, it appears he was having chest pains and was grasping his chest. He had no weapons.

Comment

I get it. The camera is on her body and the sound quality is nonexistent! I suffered through it four times to figure it out.
                          I know I may take some heat for saying this, I understand police are under a lot of stress, it's a dangerous job. But in this case, poor policy, poor training, and an officer who appears to be unable to control herself, let alone the situation, resulted in this man's death.
                          That covers what I saw and agree. Murder 2.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            Why the hell would it have been a racially motivated murder if he was black? Either she was justified or was not. That is just lame thinking or poor wording on your part and gives fuel to the race baiters.
                            No...that's national racial policy as put forth by a sitting president and echoed by black community leaders, black lawyers, the ACLU, and the national news media.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Just another of those shootings by cops who grew up watching "Cops". How can you keep yelling at someone to stay down and still if you keep zapping them with a taser? I'm sure that being commanded to lay still on cold, snowy ground didn't help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X