Bernie Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Sanders

Whether you agree with his policies and views or not, of all the front runners, it seems like he's the only one who no one's dug up dirt on (yet). He's been around long enough that you'd think that something from his background would have popped up by now.

If Shrillary thought he really had a chance, she'd bury him in dirt, true or made up, he'd be getting hammered.

Carlson is getting hit because he's moved up in the rankings sufficiently. The stuff so far is nothing but puissant crappola. Compared to Hillary he's a virtual saint.

Comment

Sanders is very open and up front about being a moron, Marxist and pathological liar... all of his "dirt" is out in the open.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I would rather he win then Hillary, Bernie would not get anything through congress, on the other hand Hillary?
        Out of the two she is more dangerous.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Sanders is very open and up front about being a moron, Marxist and pathological liar... all of his "dirt" is out in the open.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            Whether you agree with his policies and views or not, of all the front runners, it seems like he's the only one who no one's dug up dirt on (yet). He's been around long enough that you'd think that something from his background would have popped up by now.
            Oh for sakes, is that the deal now?
            Digging up dirt?

I swear, its as if a gaggle of teen-age girls were running this whole thing.
            Bored, leaving now...
            Last edited by The Exorcist; 07 Nov 15, 23:13.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              I would rather he win then Hillary, Bernie would not get anything through congress,
              that didn't work with Obamacare.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                that didn't work with Obamacare.....
                Bernie isn't Obams,
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Hell.... OBAMA isn't Obama!

GG
                  "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                    Hell.... OBAMA isn't Obama!

GG

I'm as disappointed with Obama as anyone, but that last statement.... huh?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I'm as disappointed with Obama as anyone, but that last statement.... huh?
                      Think on it now..... during his first campaign.... ALL the things he said he was going to do...... and NOTHING got done.

Hell, I was thinking that Obama wouldn't be THAT bad!

Unfortunately, NOTHING he has done has convinced me that he spoke the truth.

Hence, Obama isn't Obama.

GG
                      "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X