Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another show, more nastiness from the Left.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another show, more nastiness from the Left.

The View's new line up of Progressive female coffee clutch talkers (the show did fire the original cast except Whoppie Goldburg and put in a new bunch to include two Conservatives the original cast lacked) took Carly Fiorina to task with several insultingly un-funny "jokes" (calling her "demented" and having a face like a "Halloween mask") and then, when confronted on it tried to backpedal ending up having to apologize.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...zB&ocid=SMSDHP

It was this sort of grating, mocking, condescending attitude from the original hosts towards non-Left guests that got them fired. The new bunch isn't wasting any time.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    [I]... took Carly Fiorina to task with several insultingly un-funny "jokes" (calling her "demented" and having a face like a "Halloween mask") and then, when confronted on it tried to backpedal ending up having to apologize.

Somebody should call Trump and let him get a chuckle out of that one.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The View's new line up of Progressive female coffee clutch talkers (the show did fire the original cast except Whoppie Goldburg and put in a new bunch to include two Conservatives the original cast lacked) took Carly Fiorina to task with several insultingly un-funny "jokes" (calling her "demented" and having a face like a "Halloween mask") and then, when confronted on it tried to backpedal ending up having to apologize.

It was this sort of grating, mocking, condescending attitude from the original hosts towards non-Left guests that got them fired. The new bunch isn't wasting any time.
      Why are you watching such drivel in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        Fair question. The few time's I've seen it I had to physically dive for the remote. Nasty, vacuous, low brow crap. Just awful.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          I'm not. I saw an article on it. You'd have to pay me, a lot, to suffer through watching that henfest of cackling cretins.

Comment

I'm not. I saw an article on it. You'd have to pay me, a lot, to suffer through watching that henfest of cackling cretins.
            I couldn't agree more. For a moment there I thought you were doing the research on your own, and all I could think was "get out man, before it taints you too!"

Comment

On some of these talk shows we will at time see the host(s) speak rudely about public or even not so public figures.

That said some # of Fiorinas views are similar to the views of those who identify with the term "left".

Comment

OTH, one of the mantras of warfare is to "know your enemy".
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                  On some of these talk shows we will at time see the host(s) speak rudely about public or even not so public figures.

That said some # of Fiorinas views are similar to the views of those who identify with the term "left".
                  But, I rarely see non Progressive / Leftist guests and hosts who completely lose their temper, get near violently hostile, storm off the set, are directly insultingly vile to guests or the host(s).

For example, I've seen Mike Ferrell (BJ Hunnicutt of MASH) actually attack another guest on stage over Gorebal Warming.

Ed Bagley stormed off a set because a guest had an opposing opinion to his on some subject (don't recall what it was right off).

Most of the originals on The View stormed off the set when they tried to grill Hugh Hewitt (radio talk show host, professor of law, and much smarter than the women grilling him combined) over something. They got furious as he calmly demolished their arguments. That one came from his telling about it on his show.

I try to listen to Progressive talk radio (I can only take so much because it is so vapid so much of the time) but the only opposed callers they allow are ones that the host can ridicule or insult.

And, it's not just in America.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...on-people.html

Comment

But, I rarely see non Progressive / Leftist guests and hosts who completely lose their temper, get near violently hostile, storm off the set, are directly insultingly vile to guests or the host(s).

For example, I've seen Mike Ferrell (BJ Hunnicutt of MASH) actually attack another guest on stage over Gorebal Warming.

Ed Bagley stormed off a set because a guest had an opposing opinion to his on some subject (don't recall what it was right off).

Most of the originals on The View stormed off the set when they tried to grill Hugh Hewitt (radio talk show host, professor of law, and much smarter than the women grilling him combined) over something. They got furious as he calmly demolished their arguments. That one came from his telling about it on his show.

I try to listen to Progressive talk radio (I can only take so much because it is so vapid so much of the time) but the only opposed callers they allow are ones that the host can ridicule or insult.

And, it's not just in America.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...on-people.html
                    So you don't watch much FOX with Hannirty and O'Really.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      None at all actually. I saw a little bit of someone on some FOX news show Judge Jeanne or something like that. Bit of partisan loon. From what I've heard of Hannity and such they're in that same mold.

Not quite up there with say Randi Rhodes who's been tossed off the air more than Don Imus and was investigated for threats against a sitting President, something she's actually proud of...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        With the army of dedicated bigots and haters on this forum, could he admit to watching FOX even if he did?

OTH, nobody has any problems with watching al Jazeera. Says something significant about us, doesn't it?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X