ISIS Praises Caifornia Campus Stabber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    How long do you think it'll be until Obama makes and angry speech chiding the nation about our knife problem and Muslim problem like he did with guns and white supremacists other times this year? Oh wait I forgot some kinds of violence and hatred are more acceptable than others.
    When Hell, the hot place down below and not the little town in Michigan, freezes over.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
      I thought your were non religious...so your a Muslim Jim, or maybe a Christian speaking Arabic ? Did you recently take a Shahada, what about your friends and family..have they converted to Islam or are some already Muslims?

Concerning friends and family, if any did convert, I'd simply wear chain mail whenever they're around....

Randomly bringing up my name in a thread I did not start or respond to. Ok thats np but I dont get your above point. I just googled "Warnke", is this the guy your alluding to when you say Warnke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Warnke
      It's a joke. Reading some of Warnke's statements, I thought I was reading one of your posts!
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Concerning friends and family, if any did convert, I'd simply wear chain mail whenever they're around....

It's a joke. Reading some of Warnke's statements, I thought I was reading one of your posts!
        To each their own partner, you can have w/e view you want of me. I cant stop you from responding to my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
          I thought your were non religious...so your a Muslim Jim, or maybe a Christian speaking Arabic ? Did you recently take a Shahada, what about your friends and family..have they converted to Islam or are some already Muslims?

Randomly bringing up my name in a thread I did not start or respond to. Ok thats np but I dont get your above point. I just googled "Warnke", is this the guy your alluding to when you say Warnke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Warnke
          Glad to see such questions are fair game. Here's one for you - do you speak Arabic?

Comment

Mike Warnkie is one of the funniest people on the planet. Don't drag him into your political slugfest.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X