X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    You have been warned before about reengaging after reporting a post.

Consider this your official, and last, warning on the subject.

Do NOT respond to a post you report. That will be seen as a provocation and abuse of the BPR function.

ACG Staff
    Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 07 Nov 15, 02:15.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Personal attacks like that are against the rules.

ACG Staff
    Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 07 Nov 15, 02:11.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Agreed.
    DD has so many "Jump the Shark" moments its not even worth keeping score anymore.
    Using hard data has that effect on some people.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    I have lost all respect for you when it comes to political debate. You are deceitful. You are dodging in your replies.
    Agreed.
    DD has so many "Jump the Shark" moments its not even worth keeping score anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Where in 'east Asia' where you living?

How long where you living there?

How old where you?
    Can I play twenty questions with DoD too?

And how did you manage to spell "were" wrong three times?
    Last edited by Delenda estRoma; 07 Nov 15, 01:56.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    To be fair, when I lived in East Asia a lot of families considered gold as a good investment option. Very much more so than I've seen amongst the average American.
    Where in 'east Asia' where you living?

How long where you living there?

How old where you?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Really, are you that obtuse? You said the Republican Party was a party for White Men. I asked you about if their women was forbidden to vote in at least two separate replies and all you have is this?

I have lost all respect for you when it comes to political debate. You are deceitful. You are dodging in your replies.

From here on, I shall no longer be of consequence to your grossly partisan political posturing under a false pretense of being open minded.
    Maybe because I never claimed they prevented them from voting. I didn't know you were attributing that to me for some reason.

I case you were unaware, women statistically favor the Democratic Party. In 2012 they favored Obama by 11% (55% to 44%).

In 2008 it was 56 to 43.

In 2004 it was 51 to 48.

In 2000 it was 54 to 44.

In 1996 it was 55 to 38.

In 1992 it was 45 to 38.

Every election saw the Democratic candidate favored. Every single one.

All of these observations about race and gender have been based on statistical observations about voting trends. It was you who raised the idea that white conservative men were preventing their wives and girlfriends from voting. I don't know why that was the crucial part of the puzzle, but it was your question. If you don't know the answer, why do you expect anyone else would?

Simply put, if all you know about someone is their sex, and you're going to place money on what candidate their going to vote for, where do you put your money on?

The same goes for race as well. If they're non-white, the smart gambler knows to bet on them voting Democrat. Hell, it's a much more sure-fire win than any game you'll play in Vegas.

When it comes to race, only one has consistently backed the GOP in any majority: white.

When it comes to gender, only one has consistently backed the GOP in any majority: male.

Every other race and gender has given the majority of its votes to the Dems going back 30 years. People can argue about the causes - which is something I'm quite interested in - but nobody can dispute the raw data.

If drawing conclusions from 30 years of publicly available electoral data is partisan and deceitful, than so be it.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    I don't know, Sal, why do white conservative men forbid their women to vote?
    Really, are you that obtuse? You said the Republican Party was a party for White Men. I asked you about if their women was forbidden to vote in at least two separate replies and all you have is this?

From here on, I shall no longer be of consequence to your grossly partisan political posturing under a false pretense of being open minded.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    They do get a majority of others. You just won't acknowledge it. When confronted, you dodge.
    Sure they do. Like Protestants, Mormons and the Elderly.

In the 1992 Presidential Election, the only group more conservative that Whites were Asians. George G.W. Bush took 55% of all Asian votes - and that is including groups such as Indians that for clueless reasons seem to always vote as Dem. Sometimes people are just too ignorant to appreciate that just because a party is named Democrats does not mean it is actually so.
    And in the 1890s the Republicans could count on almost certain electoral loyalty from blacks. Funnily enough, I had thought we were discussing the most recent decades worth of electoral trends, not the entirety of America's election history.

Yes, there have been elections where Asians as a demographic have favored the GOP. However, the last GOP presidential candidate to receive a majority of the Asian vote was Bob Dole, and even then it was only by around 6% points, if I'm not mistaken. In 2008 they favored Obama by 28%.

Will this election see a reversal from 2008? Possibly, sure. But in 2008 there were two Asians voting for the Democratic president for every one voting Republican. In 2012 that actually increased to three to one.

I'm not holding my breath.

I considered it. Blacks are calling Carson a Uncle Tom or House Nigger.
    The Democrats can't tolerate a black GOP candidate challenging their dominance within the black electorate. They have a strong narrative about GOP racism/bigotry they will flog at every chance. Can't risk a black republican upsetting that apple cart - better to paint Carson as a race traitor.

But that's the Democrats for you - race is a political weapon that they happily wield.

Jews do vote conservative. But then political hacks like yourself will discount them as being Jews and label them as Neo-Cons.
    Deliberately ignoring facts and making personal attacks? Tsk tsk. You're better than that, Sal.

69% of Jewish voters voted for Obama in 2012, 78% of Jewish voters voted for Obama in 2008, and 79% of Jews voted for Gore in 2000. So yes, some Jews do vote conservative. But they favor a Democrat about 3 to 1 in presidential elections going back to... well, even before Mondale and Dukakis, really. Hell, they voted 9 out of 10 against Goldwater.

But, since I can make vapid personal attacks as well, I'm sure those aren't real Jews to you, hmm?

So again, I ask you....do the White Men that vote Republican forbade their women to vote?
    I don't know, Sal, why do white conservative men forbid their women to vote?

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    It's a question I've asked before, and nobody seems able to answer. Conservatives don't seem to understand just why they only get a majority amongst white males - well, without blaming everyone else, I mean.
    They do get a majority of others. You just won't acknowledge it. When confronted, you dodge.

In the 1992 Presidential Election, the only group more conservative that Whites were Asians. George G.W. Bush took 55% of all Asian votes - and that is including groups such as Indians that for clueless reasons seem to always vote as Dem. Sometimes people are just too ignorant to appreciate that just because a party is named Democrats does not mean it is actually so.

Maybe you should consider why most blacks and Jews and women don't vote conservative and give us the answer?
    I considered it. Blacks are calling Carson a Uncle Tom or House Nigger.

Jews do vote conservative. But then political hacks like yourself will discount them as being Jews and label them as Neo-Cons.

So again, I ask you....do the White Men that vote Republican forbade their women to vote?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    If they are working 14/7, how the hell do they find the time to wait in line for free cheese and powdered milk that they will not use because only about 5% if the Asian immigrants are lactate?

You're thinking about the parents of the first generation immigrants brought here through sponsorship. Those old folks were just hoarders due to their past experience. They scavenged for vegetable trimmings after the produce markets closed and save every nickel and converted it to gold.

The Chinese and the Vietnamese that fled communism are overwhelmingly Republican. They do not trust government - especially big government and really have no faith in currency and banks as they have all witnessed unrecoverable failures and worthless currency.....thus the obsession with gold.

The Chinese got on boats to Taiwan, through the mountain pass to Burma with bribes of gold. The Vietnamese boat people was the middle class that had wisely converted to gold before the Dong became worthless. Gold was the only thing that bought your way unto the boats.
    To be fair, when I lived in East Asia a lot of families considered gold as a good investment option. Very much more so than I've seen amongst the average American.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    They escaped dictatorships and corruption, but they like being provided for by the government. Have you seen those lines for free cheese and powdered milk? Plus, most Asians don't go to the polls unless there's something on the ballot that is near and dear to them. They are too busy working 14hrs a day, 7 days a week.
    If they are working 14/7, how the hell do they find the time to wait in line for free cheese and powdered milk that they will not use because only about 5% if the Asian immigrants are lactate?

You're thinking about the parents of the first generation immigrants brought here through sponsorship. Those old folks were just hoarders due to their past experience. They scavenged for vegetable trimmings after the produce markets closed and save every nickel and converted it to gold.

The Chinese and the Vietnamese that fled communism are overwhelmingly Republican. They do not trust government - especially big government and really have no faith in currency and banks as they have all witnessed unrecoverable failures and worthless currency.....thus the obsession with gold.

The Chinese got on boats to Taiwan, through the mountain pass to Burma with bribes of gold. The Vietnamese boat people was the middle class that had wisely converted to gold before the Dong became worthless. Gold was the only thing that bought your way unto the boats.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Well everyone, this is what you get for arguing with an idiot, or just somebody that is acting like one.

(How is the Republican Party or Conservatism is ideologically committed to just one race? is a question that would only invite diversions, straw-men and every other trick in the book except one; a straight answer.... but the Left really seems to believe it. Isn't that sick?
    Instead, maybe its time to just close the thread)
    It's a question I've asked before, and nobody seems able to answer. Conservatives don't seem to understand just why they only get a majority amongst white males - well, without blaming everyone else, I mean.

Maybe you should consider why most blacks and Jews and women don't vote conservative and give us the answer?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Oh there's nothing wrong with an ideology appealing only to one race while actively alienating every other. Free speech is a wonderful thing like that.
    Well everyone, this is what you get for arguing with an idiot, or just somebody that is acting like one.

(How is the Republican Party or Conservatism is ideologically committed to just one race? is a question that would only invite diversions, straw-men and every other trick in the book except one; a straight answer.... but the Left really seems to believe it. Isn't that sick?
    Instead, maybe its time to just close the thread)

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    Jeffersonian revolutions are the exact opposite of Maoist revolutions...
    God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure.

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs...rien/blood.htm

Jeffersonian revolutions oppose tyranny. Maoist revolutions impose tyranny.
    No, Jeffersonians oppose what they consider tyranny by imposing their own brand in its stead.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X