Al Gore's plan for huge global climate concerts downgraded to Paris webcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Gore's plan for huge global climate concerts downgraded to Paris webcast

This is too funny! See how the left spins this!

Gore big international concert gets downgraded to a friggen webcast!

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...-paris-webcast
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Gore said the event is “about mobilising people around the world to help solve the climate crisis and making our voices heard in national capitals and at the negotiating table in Paris.”
    How does holding a rock concert at which the people watching's knowledge / awareness of anything is likely limited, convert into making them more knowledgeable about Gorebal Warming? (seeing as how they had one at the last one of these useless confabs.)

Comment

The guy has made enough money from his global warming scam where he doesn't need a concert, when is enough, enough?
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I just thought it was funny, started out as an international concert now down graded to a webcast...
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          I just thought it was funny, started out as an international concert now down graded to a webcast...
          Well, Al Gore did invent the Internet...
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Too fracking funny...
            But this week organisers told the Guardian that Live Earth had been reduced to an event on the 13 and 14 November at the Champ de Mars in Paris that will be closed to the public and streamed online instead.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
              Too fracking funny...
              But this week organisers told the Guardian that Live Earth had been reduced to an event on the 13 and 14 November at the Champ de Mars in Paris that will be closed to the public and streamed online instead.
              Hilarious! And no doubt algore will pronounce the event a incredible success.
              I hope he invested in VW when their stock was high!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Soon to be downgraded again to a single Tweet...?

How much electrical energy and how big a carbon footprint from all of the concert attendees, I wonder?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X