Interesting New Polls Are Out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting New Polls Are Out...

It looks like Clinton isn't doing too well nationally...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt2
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Did the polls get anything right in last night's elections?
    I don't think i will be holding my breath.

Oh, you didn't hear? Guess not, but the Dems lost out bigtime, across the nation, again.

Comment

Yep...BIG time. As Jim Carey would say; "Looooosers."

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Oh, you didn't hear? Guess not, but the Dems lost out bigtime, across the nation, again.
        Except for here where they now hold a ridiculous majority in the state supreme court.

If the strongly Republican legislature didn't have Gov Wolf firmly pinned to the wall on every single thing he tries to do, I'd be getting worried right about now. Pennsylvania has been an island of moderate sanity in the liberal madhouse that is the north east and I'd like to keep it that way.
        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I wasn't surprised that the polls were way off. It's not the first nor the last time polls are junk. Gallup announced they will not be conducting any polls on the 2016 presidential elections, after their disastrous polling results in 2012. Not only did Gallup get it wrong in the US, in the UK and Israel the consensus of pollsters predicted outcomes that were contradicted by results. Exit polls, have come to be unreliable indicators of what the voters think.
          “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
            I wasn't surprised that the polls were way off. It's not the first nor the last time polls are junk. Gallup announced they will not be conducting any polls on the 2016 presidential elections, after their disastrous polling results in 2012. Not only did Gallup get it wrong in the US, in the UK and Israel the consensus of pollsters predicted outcomes that were contradicted by results. Exit polls, have come to be unreliable indicators of what the voters think.
            That's because polling techniques haven't kept up with technology and changes in voting procedure. Cell phones and mail in ballots are just two of many changes that have upended the polling process.

Comment

Presidential Polls are more accurate because turnout is higher. While any individual poll is meaningless, when viewed overall they can be informative. People who knew where to look managed to get every state correct in the 2012 Election.....then there were the 'unskewed polls' people & the Romney campaign.....and some folk on ACG.
              Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X