"Walking while black"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I'm not racist. I'm prejudiced against lawyers, politicians, the corrupt, the incompetent, welfare queens and self-proclaimed victims.

I think that makes me anti-American?

I guess that make two of us...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Excellent lol!!!
      "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
        lmao you really missed the overall point of the problem with police and blacks then.
        Hmmm.... seems like you missed the overall point of the thread and the story in the OP.
        "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
          how many times do they do the same to whites jay walking is hardly enforced. and being used to for a fishing trip to see what else the person in question is guilty of
          I have no idea, I don't live over there.

I'm not commenting on the general issue; I'm commenting on this one case.

Discussing a circumstance like being stopped while not having done nothing wrong, while starting from a piece of local news, is perfectly feasible - but one should start from a piece of local news in which the person stopped by the police was actually doing nothing wrong.
          Michele

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X