Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mississippi State Flag Poll (Mason-Dixon)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mississippi State Flag Poll (Mason-Dixon)

    Majority of Mississippi voters want to keep current state flag. And 17% of blacks (almost 1 in 5) want it to remain as-is.
    Isn't that number suppose to be zero? That's what the media have been telling me...

    "QUESTION: Do you support of oppose removing the Confederate battle ensign from the Mississippi state flag?
    ............SUPPORT...OPPOSE...UNDECIDED
    STATE........37%........55%...........8%

    RACE.....SUPPORT...OPPOSE...UNDECIDED
    White.........20%.........71%..........9%
    Black..........77%.........17%..........6%"
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30383...ing-state-flag
    {}

    "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

  • #2
    He we go again... **** NO!
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
      Majority of Mississippi voters want to keep current state flag. And 17% of blacks (almost 1 in 5) want it to remain as-is.
      Isn't that number suppose to be zero? That's what the media have been telling me...

      "QUESTION: Do you support of oppose removing the Confederate battle ensign from the Mississippi state flag?
      ............SUPPORT...OPPOSE...UNDECIDED
      STATE........37%........55%...........8%

      RACE.....SUPPORT...OPPOSE...UNDECIDED
      White.........20%.........71%..........9%
      Black..........77%.........17%..........6%"
      http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30383...ing-state-flag
      Sounds about right...what's the problem?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Sounds about right...what's the problem?
        Thanks...
        {}

        "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

        Comment


        • #5
          "Young told an audience at Morehouse College Thursday that during the heyday of the civil rights movement in the 1960s, he never heard any of the backstage players mention the Confederacy or its flag."
          http://www.11alive.com/story/news/20...flag/74827680/
          {}

          "Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
            Thanks...
            You're welcome.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
              "Young told an audience at Morehouse College Thursday that during the heyday of the civil rights movement in the 1960s, he never heard any of the backstage players mention the Confederacy or its flag."
              http://www.11alive.com/story/news/20...flag/74827680/

              Whenever black political momentum falters, it is necessary to find a topic that will revive their self-declared victimhood.

              We all know full well that neither the State flag nor the Confederate Flag actually arouse any feelings whatsoever in the current generation of Americans, none of whom actually know a damned thing about history itself.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X