Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds Claim Halloween Pumpkins Cause Global Warming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Got to love Fox who can turn a story and announcements about biofuels into a war on pumpkins. What's even scarier are the people who believe it.
    Despite however FOX spins it, it is still ridiculous that its even hinted at that decomposing pumpkins can cause climate change.
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
      Despite however FOX spins it, it is still ridiculous that its even hinted at that decomposing pumpkins can cause climate change.
      The same fruits & nuts want you to be a vegetarian and drink rain water.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Don't have any "kiddies" out here in the boonies...no pavement, no sidewalks and no streetlights, either.

Halloween out here is the absolute quietest night of the year.
        I live out in the sticks as well, a community next to a ski resort; got pavement, streetlights, but no sidewalks. Having to walk on the street doesn't stop the local residents from the concessions and side roads, from loading up as many area kids as their vans will hold and dumping them on us to Trick or Treat. Mrsmat dresses up and shells out, while I hide with the dogs.
        "I am Groot"
        - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          The same fruits & nuts want you to be a vegetarian and drink rain water.
          You are not allowed to collect rainwater in Denver.
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
            I live out in the sticks as well, a community next to a ski resort; got pavement, streetlights, but no sidewalks. Having to walk on the street doesn't stop the local residents from the concessions and side roads, from loading up as many area kids as their vans will hold and dumping them on us to Trick or Treat. Mrsmat dresses up and shells out, while I hide with the dogs.
            You have my sincerest sympathies. Out here, the rule is that if the outside house lights are out, the home is not be approached no matter where it is located.

Our little community, however, loads them up into a van or two and takes them over to Florence to go trick or treating so the kids we do have living here don't miss out. The Volunteer Firefighters take care of that.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

FOX isn't the one making that statement - your government is.

the article quite clearly states that this information comes directly from the Department of Energy.

Pumpkins, according to the Department of Energy’s website, contribute to global warming by decomposing into methane

Putting the blame for reporting things like this on the media is avoidance practice to keep from acknowledging reality. Your president, after all, is fanatical on the subject of global warming, as you should be fully aware by now.

Next time, read the article before criticizing it.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Scared ...

Scared children for life or scarred? That's a good idea! I have no idea why I have never though of using a gourd. And I call myself a Southerner.
                ... or scarred - how Freudian of me!
                "I am Groot"
                - Groot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X