No announcement yet.

Transgender Issues Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I checked. This site appears to be a mix of satire and rational commentary. However the best satire is always based on truth:

HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY 3-YEAR-OLD THEY’RE TRANSGENDER? – GO ASK JANE

"Dear Jane,

I’ve been in such a state of perpetual turmoil ever since giving birth. My child, pronoun “they”, is now 3-years-old. I have been mired in a heinous state of chronic depression because “they” do not want to play with girl’s toys. It destroys me that “they” might be another white CIS male, and another future agent of the patriarchy. That’s just not the type of lifestyle I can support or agree with. “Their” father has also been deeply despondent over our child’s reluctance to conform to our stance and ideals on gender. My husband identifies as gender neutral, and whenever “Xe” (my husbands current pronoun) witnesses our child playing with toy trucks and trains, it triggers “Xer” so hard that “Xe” crumbles into a quivering pile of inconsolable PTSD jitters."

And a portion of the answer:

"Ariana, thank you for your touching letter. Truly the phrase, “a mother knows best”, has never been more appropriate than here. No one wants a white, CIS male child, and the people who pretend they do are merely deluding themselves.

But do no fret. There is still time for your child to see the light of femininity. One of the best ways to do this is to deprive them of male clothing, toys, TV programming, ect. If they never know toxic masculinity exist then it cannot tempt and/or hurt them."

Source: http://everywomanweekly.com/how-can-...r-go-ask-jane/

This line particularly stood out:

"Even if “Xer” does not identify as a male, it’s important for your child to see that even the micro-displays of masculinity should be snuffed out at the root before they spread like the cancer that they are."

This is the only "Xer" I know of:

How can people live like this? If only liberals could see themselves through such eyes.
    Last edited by Martok; 09 Nov 15, 16:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martok View Post
      I checked. This site appears to be a mix of satire and rational commentary. However the best satire is always based on truth:

HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY 3-YEAR-OLD THEY’RE TRANSGENDER? – GO ASK JANE

"Dear Jane,

I’ve been in such a state of perpetual turmoil ever since giving birth. My child, pronoun “they”, is now 3-years-old. I have been mired in a heinous state of chronic depression because “they” do not want to play with girl’s toys. It destroys me that “they” might be another white CIS male, and another future agent of the patriarchy. That’s just not the type of lifestyle I can support or agree with. “Their” father has also been deeply despondent over our child’s reluctance to conform to our stance and ideals on gender. My husband identifies as gender neutral, and whenever “Xe” (my husbands current pronoun) witnesses our child playing with toy trucks and trains, it triggers “Xer” so hard that “Xe” crumbles into a quivering pile of inconsolable PTSD jitters."

And a portion of the answer:

"Ariana, thank you for your touching letter. Truly the phrase, “a mother knows best”, has never been more appropriate than here. No one wants a white, CIS male child, and the people who pretend they do are merely deluding themselves.

But do no fret. There is still time for your child to see the light of femininity. One of the best ways to do this is to deprive them of male clothing, toys, TV programming, ect. If they never know toxic masculinity exist then it cannot tempt and/or hurt them."

Source: http://everywomanweekly.com/how-can-...r-go-ask-jane/

This line particularly stood out:

"Even if “Xer” does not identify as a male, it’s important for your child to see that even the micro-displays of masculinity should be snuffed out at the root before they spread like the cancer that they are."

This is the only "Xer" I know of:

How can people live like this? If only liberals could see themselves through such eyes.
      Oh, they're looney to most people, liberal or not. The social-justice tumblr crowd is one of those gifts that keeps on giving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        Oh, they're looney to most people, liberal or not. The social-justice tumblr crowd is one of those gifts that keeps on giving.
        Tumblrite. Great term, thanks for hooking me up with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martok View Post
          Tumblrite. Great term, thanks for hooking me up with that.
          Just don't hang around them too much. They're a toxic brand of looney, and without context some people assume they're more than just the wild fringe pretending to be important.

But they're always good for a laugh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X