No announcement yet.

House Republican Proposes Bill To Prohibit Use Of Private Email Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classified Secret information on a server that was tucked away in some bathroom.... c'mon, if that isn't illegal already I'll let this go, but it is still in the realm of the most colossal stupidity I have heard of so far this year.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Classified Secret information on a server that was tucked away in some bathroom.... c'mon, if that isn't illegal already I'll let this go, but it is still in the realm of the most colossal stupidity I have heard of so far this year.
      And, it doesn't matter if that information was simply something "sensitive" to something highly classified any more than whether it was officially classified at the time Shrillary put it on her server or if that happened later as the rules say something potentially classified is to be treated as classified whether it is labeled so or not.

It is absolutely clear that Shrillary had classified and sensitive materials on her server. This is illegal and if you or I did this we'd already be facing years in prison and huge fines.
      But, royalty puts itself above the law. That is entirely wrong in American culture and law. Shrillary should be facing charges.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X