Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas university students to protest gun law with dildos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I agree. Would make identifying them easier if we make them wear their guns on their heads.
    "Gun heads?" Never heard of that... But "D..k heads," those are common and they'd be showing it...

    Comment


    • #17
      They should bring really big dildos then. That way, at least they'll have a chance to club some shooter with it should the need arise. one can just imagine the juicy headlines if they're successful.
      "We have no white flag."

      Comment


      • #18
        Most of those TU girls are packing dildos right now!
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

        Comment


        • #19
          How shocking. Do they really think anyone cares what they do?
          We hunt the hunters

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            How shocking. Do they really think anyone cares what they do?
            What would you think if you saw, say several girls with dildos strapped to their foreheads? I think it would be "thought provoking" at the least, if not impossible not to ROTFLMAO...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              What would you think if you saw, say several girls with dildos strapped to their foreheads? I think it would be "thought provoking" at the least, if not impossible not to ROTFLMAO...
              Just modern day unicorns..........

              Comment


              • #22
                Are dildos open carry only or can they be concealed?
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                Prayers.

                BoRG

                http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Are dildos open carry only or can they be concealed?
                  No concealed carry as someone might mistake it for a banana in your pants and that could cause major problems with the banana allergic or phobic. It could also lead to misunderstandings such as might occur with the greeting "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    What would you think if you saw, say several girls with dildos strapped to their foreheads? I think it would be "thought provoking" at the least, if not impossible not to ROTFLMAO...

                    I'm so use to female histrionics I doubt I would think much about it. I find so much of what passes for righteous speech these days as little more than the social manipulations of people that cannot escape the heady days of high school when they thought they were the queen bee.

                    While woman protest male violence I think I would rather be beaten up by a male than forced to endure the endless nagging of the type of female that truly believes woman are superior beings.

                    Whatever cause floats these peoples boat at the moment they are incapable of seeing the bigger picture. More precisely they are unwilling to consider the possibility that their perfect world could be a hell of their own making. In the absence of any practical solutions they have opted for creating a "nurturing environment".

                    It's doing not caring that makes the world a better place. The concept of emotional intelligence is so dubious that the only explanation for it's widespread acceptance is to justify intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

                    Gun violence is a problem in the U.S. of that there is no doubt. Wearing dildos on your head to protest the patriarchal origins of violence in society is sophomoric at best. I'm confident that if all males were suddenly gay they would be protesting that as well as a sign of male cruelty and indifference.

                    What I would like each of these young woman to consider is that in this patriarchal society everyone of the young males involved in a mass shootings was in all probability socialized by a female during his formative years.
                    We hunt the hunters

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I suggest if you are still in college consider taking astronomy as an elective Wolfhnd. I did it because I thought it'd be an easy A. While the prof made me a defacto tutor for the class in exchange for that A, the one I was in had about 60 + students and 90%+ were female liberal arts majors.

                      They too wanted a good grade in what they considered a very difficult class so I was "popular" getting several worthy dates out of it. But, that aside, they were also stone cold morons. It was actually fun seeing if I could plumb the depths of stupidity to new levels. They never ceased to satisfy in that respect.

                      It was a class where I came to appreciate just how truly stupid liberal arts majors actually were.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        I suggest if you are still in college consider taking astronomy as an elective Wolfhnd. I did it because I thought it'd be an easy A. While the prof made me a defacto tutor for the class in exchange for that A, the one I was in had about 60 + students and 90%+ were female liberal arts majors.

                        They too wanted a good grade in what they considered a very difficult class so I was "popular" getting several worthy dates out of it. But, that aside, they were also stone cold morons. It was actually fun seeing if I could plumb the depths of stupidity to new levels. They never ceased to satisfy in that respect.

                        It was a class where I came to appreciate just how truly stupid liberal arts majors actually were.
                        40 years ago
                        We hunt the hunters

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          40 years ago
                          I know how you feel. If I wasn't married, I'd consider trying that again... Nothing like old rich guy to get some coed all "happy."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I can imagine the idea for this coming from a gray haired, soon to retire, recreational drug addled 60's hippie professor of basket-weaving 101 or tie-tying 201 as their last grand fling of protest. Feeble minds and feeble protest.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by coltshooter1 View Post
                              I can imagine the idea for this coming from a gray haired, soon to retire, recreational drug addled 60's hippie professor of basket-weaving 101 or tie-tying 201 as their last grand fling of protest. Feeble minds and feeble protest.
                              Or, as a tie in to cheap unprotected sex with female freshmen for a good grade in his class...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Stick 'em UP!"
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X