Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Wright Says: "Jesus Was a Palestinian"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    When has Wright constantly called for young black men to kill whitey? I would be grateful if you could post a few references. Not following this I have not heard this. Thanks in advance.
    Well, not directly he hasn't but...

    “Black men turning on black men – that is fighting the wrong enemy. You both are the primary targets in an oppressive society that sees both of you as a dangerous threat.”

    http://famousquotesandproverbs.blogs...-jeremiah.html

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Well, not directly he hasn't but...




      http://famousquotesandproverbs.blogs...-jeremiah.html
      So it would seem that he has in fact not said it?
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

      "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        So it would seem that he has in fact not said it?
        That's what I said, although I didn't make the original claim. However, I'd say he'd agree with that sentiment.

        Comment


        • #34
          Go back to the news about him when it was first discovered that he was the Obama's preacher and read the specific excerpts from his sermons. You can find it on the internet.


          It's all there in black and white, if you'll pardon the expression.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #35
            Seems like this topic comes up at least once a year.

            The Land of Israel as used in the Bible does not refer to a State of Israel. Israel refers to the people that descend from Abraham. God changed Jacob's name to Israel.

            When the Romans came...the land was called Judea. After conquest it became the Roman Province of Judea. After the Jewish uprising and their subsequent exile...Hadrian intentionally change the name of Judea to Palestine in an effort to destroy the Jewish identity. Jerusalem was also razed and then rebuilt as a pagan city.

            Wright is a hater who just want to inflame and incite. The Bible referred to The Holy Land by a number of names yet he chose to refer to Jesus as a person of a land used by the Romans just to **** off the Jews. Why not Judea...Samaria...Canaan?
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

            Prayers.

            BoRG

            http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Seems like this topic comes up at least once a year.

              The Land of Israel as used in the Bible does not refer to a State of Israel. Israel refers to the people that descend from Abraham. God changed Jacob's name to Israel.

              When the Romans came...the land was called Judea. After conquest it became the Roman Province of Judea. After the Jewish uprising and their subsequent exile...Hadrian intentionally change the name of Judea to Palestine in an effort to destroy the Jewish identity. Jerusalem was also razed and then rebuilt as a pagan city.

              Wright is a hater who just want to inflame and incite. The Bible referred to The Holy Land by a number of names yet he chose to refer to Jesus as a person of a land used by the Romans just to **** off the Jews. Why not Judea...Samaria...Canaan?
              Then, at worst the Israeli's have squatter's rights and the Arabs / Palestinians can take their claims and shove them. It's just to bad that they are so militarily incompetent they can't fight each other successfully let alone a competent military power like Israel.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Go back to the news about him when it was first discovered that he was the Obama's preacher and read the specific excerpts from his sermons. You can find it on the internet.


                It's all there in black and white, if you'll pardon the expression.
                Which ones? You should be able to say since you seem to be sure he said it.
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

                "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

                Comment


                • #38
                  Why does every thread on this site devolve into a he said she said argument about some pedantic, miniscule little point? "You can't find a primary source with those exact words!" "You didn't personaly fire the missile at MH17 so you can never prove anything!" "You misspelled Daesh so your whole argument is meaningless!" Etc. Eventually everybody starts missing the forest for the trees. Do exact words really matter that much when the sentiment and general idea are clearly there? Is a trivial detail really more important that the ideas behind it? It get that that's an arguing tactic when you don't have a proper response, pick tiny holes in the details of your opponent's points, but it cheapens the discussion, leads to personal attacks and inevitably derails the whole thread.

                  Sorry didn't mean to hijack this with my rant, I'm just sick of seeing seemingly every thread divolve into this and a LOT of people are guilty of it.
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                    Which ones? You should be able to say since you seem to be sure he said it.
                    Just youtube his name. Case closed.

                    Credo quia absurdum.


                    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Just youtube his name. Case closed.

                      Thanks for the video but nowhere in it does he say that black men should go out and kill white men.

                      Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                      Why does every thread on this site devolve into a he said she said argument about some pedantic, miniscule little point? "You can't find a primary source with those exact words!" "You didn't personaly fire the missile at MH17 so you can never prove anything!" "You misspelled Daesh so your whole argument is meaningless!" Etc. Eventually everybody starts missing the forest for the trees. Do exact words really matter that much when the sentiment and general idea are clearly there? Is a trivial detail really more important that the ideas behind it? It get that that's an arguing tactic when you don't have a proper response, pick tiny holes in the details of your opponent's points, but it cheapens the discussion, leads to personal attacks and inevitably derails the whole thread.

                      Sorry didn't mean to hijack this with my rant, I'm just sick of seeing seemingly every thread divolve into this and a LOT of people are guilty of it.
                      But not fed up of people apparently making stuff up and claiming it happened? It is not pedantic to ask where or when a well known figure encouraged racist murders. It is certainly not a minor point if he never actually said it. Making up or seriously exaggerating things is what cheapens a discussion and derails things.

                      Now I have not followed Wright's life and career and if he did say it I would be interested in hearing or reading that.
                      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                      G.B Shaw

                      "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X