Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Wright Says: "Jesus Was a Palestinian"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/11...s-palestinian/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Before you laugh too hard, this is the loon that Obama went to for twenty years and trusted above all others in his life.

Comment

The same goes for bobo.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

So, was Jesus with Hamas, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, or some other terrorist gang of Palestinians? Inquiring minds want to know...

So, what Jerry Wright is saying in affect is that Jesus was a terrorist. Maybe the Romans were onto something there when they crucified him...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            So, was Jesus with Hamas, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, or some other terrorist gang of Palestinians? Inquiring minds want to know...

So, what Jerry Wright is saying in affect is that Jesus was a terrorist. Maybe the Romans were onto something there when they crucified him...
            Pity we can't give Wright to the Romans as well.

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

That comment makes no sense whatsoever. Jesus was an generic Aramaic speaking Galilean Jew living in the time of Augustus and Tiberius Caesar. Completely different world.

Comment

Originally posted by Provokatsiya View Post
                  That comment makes no sense whatsoever. Jesus was an generic Aramaic speaking Galilean Jew living in the time of Augustus and Tiberius Caesar. Completely different world.
                  Sticking to the facts will get you into all sorts of trouble these days mate..

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    So, was Jesus with Hamas, the PLO, Islamic Jihad, :
                    Can you imagine what the Romans would have done to that little lot. The irony is; is that Judas who was a zealout / terrorist of his day betrayed Jesus because he wasn't an anti Rome radical like he was and thought it would force his hand... Which it didn't. Well not in the way he wanted anyway.

Comment

Why does what Jeremiah Wright say matter?
                      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Before you laugh too hard, this is the loon that Obama went to for twenty years and trusted above all others in his life.
                        And was abandoned as soon as he came to light during the election.

But hey, nobody does racism like a Liberal'Progressive-
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4PjxSmtoI
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                          Why does what Jeremiah Wright say matter?
                          Because for more than two decades he was one of Obama's and his family's closest friends and moral advisors. He married the Obama's. They sat in his church and helped with it too.

Like his terrorist neighbors, William Ayres and Bernadette Dorn, Jeremiah Wright was a radical Leftist bent on spreading a message of destruction of America simply because it is... America.

Obama wrote in his own autobiographies that he actively sought out such people in college, and we can assume that he continued to do so afterwards through his choice of associations.

Comment

Someone once penned..“You are the average of the five people closest to you.”

Comment

Oh you guys are a riot. When I'm bored I just check random threads and see if you've posted about some new thing you can accuse Obama of having done. I think he's been a horrible president, but the crap you guys come up with makes me think you have far too much time on your hands.
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Working...
                              X