Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bergdahl Gets A free Pass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bergdahl Gets A free Pass

    The Army court has recommended that Bergdahl's trial be sent to a lower special court martial which handles misdemeanors, and that he receive no prison time or punitive discharge; therefore, the matter will be most likely handled non-judicially and Bergdahl will get off scott free for desertion beyond a possible reduction rank and general discharge.

    Reported in the Pueblo Chieftan
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 11 Oct 15, 12:45.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The Army court has recommended that Bergdahl's trial be sent to a lower special court martial which handles misdemeanors, and that he receive no prison time or punitive discharge; therefore, the matter will be most likely handled non-judicially and Bergdahl will get off scott free for desertion beyond a possible reduction rank and general discharge.

      Reported in the Pueblo Chieftan
      Book rights, movie rights, right to shoot on sight.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it any wonder why lawyers are so reviled?

        When courts are more concerned with politics than justice its bad. When the military becomes more concerned with politics than justice there is a real danger to the nation as the military has the means to back their politics the courts alone don't have.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is not over, Gen Abrams has the final say so!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

          Comment


          • #6
            Guys, bobo is probably going to pardon him anyway.
            Credo quia absurdum.


            Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

            Comment


            • #7
              Probably...some think the White House wants Berdahl to walk.

              http://video.foxnews.com/v/455002003...#sp=show-clips
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 11 Oct 15, 13:28.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Guys, bobo is probably going to pardon him anyway.
                Probably so, I am certain that there was behind the scene political pressure on the article 32 board, but I doubt very much that they would even try this with a four star General who is at the peak of command and seems to have no skeletons in the closet unlike some others.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  Probably so, I am certain that there was behind the scene political pressure on the article 32 board, but I doubt very much that they would even try this with a four star General who is at the peak of command and seems to have no skeletons in the closet unlike some others.
                  Here's a quick and dirty lesson in military politics: what does a four-star want most in his life?

                  To retire with full benefits.

                  What place does Obama occupy in the military scheme of things?

                  Commander-in-Chief, with the power to strip that general of his benefits.


                  Get it?
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Here's a quick and dirty lesson in military politics: what does a four-star want most in his life?

                    To retire with full benefits.

                    What place does Obama occupy in the military scheme of things?

                    Commander-in-Chief, with the power to strip that general of his benefits.


                    Get it?
                    Obama doesn't have the balls to do this, he doesn't have a reason, he's got nothing on him, Obama knows this and most importantly so does a republican Congress!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

                      ~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No surprise, the fix was in from the beginning.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by McMax View Post
                          No surprise, the fix was in from the beginning.
                          It helps to be connected with Obama.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

                          ~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe Bergdahl and OJ can look for the "real" killers together...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How many died trying to "rescue" this little ****?
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                              BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                              BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X