This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    And just what do you think women are seeing every day, for God's sake. We see our right to decide what to do with our bodies being impinged on all the time. Abortion has been legal for a long time and contraceptives.

I know you folks say that you don't want to pay the price to support women's decisions about their sexuality, about how they raise or don't raise their children. Well, why should women want to pay the death taxes (mainly the deaths of young people) produced by shootings in this country?

If you cannot see the equation here then you are blind, figuratively and literally.
    Minus all of the insults, what are you trying to say and who is "you folks"?

What "death taxes"? Do you honestly think that mean don't mourn their children as well as women?

The decisions in this nation aren't being made by the people; they are being made by a monolithic and uncaring government. I'm surprised you don't know that.

And what does this have to do with the last gun shop in San Francisco?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Cops practice at ranges a lot. I wonder if they will be able to buy their ammo there, and if so, if that's where civilians will begin buying theirs as well?
      Last edited by Mountain Man; 05 Oct 15, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Cops practice at ranges a lot.
        Hardly. Most cops just qual once or twice a year and leave it at that. Very few cops are gun people.

Comment

Final Warning.

Next person to continue off topic will be banned and cause the closure of this thread.

ACG Staff
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            Hardly. Most cops just qual once or twice a year and leave it at that. Very few cops are gun people.
            Really? I find that people who use guns daily as a tool of their job tend to care about and maintain their proficiency.

If what you day is true, small wonder LEO's are becoming useless. Twice a year quals does not equate to adequate skill with a firearm.

I practice with mine frequently, if only to insure that if I need to use it, I can do so safely and effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Final Warning.

Next person to continue off topic will be banned and cause the closure of this thread.

ACG Staff
              Out of curiousity, why is this particular thread the only one on the entire forum being regulated in this manner?

You ignored the first warning.

You challenged the final warning.

Your reply was off topic contrary to final warning.

You know it is against forum decorum to question Staff actions.

Have a nice vacation.

ACG-Staff

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 05 Oct 15, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                I'd say the majority of police that are on patrol duty and such are enough of "gun people" that they go to the range more often than just to qualify. Some also go to get better for additional assignments and qualifications that can lead to promotions or better shifts.

Comment

You may all thank Mountain Man,
                  For failing to follow the directions given by Staff.

Thread closed for further review and in necessary,
                  further sanctions.

ACG-Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X