No announcement yet.

H. Clinton or J. Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would vote Bush over Clinton with out any problem. My only problem with Bush is his immigration stance.

Mrs. Clinton would be Obama 2. I doubt she would have the luck her husband had.

Hilary Clinton has none of the political skills that Bill had. But as a democrat she starts with a lot of votes. And as a woman she will get more.

I have no problem voting for a woman. Just not that woman. I'd love to see a debate between Mrs. Clinton and Carly Fiorina.

All the interviews I've heard with Mrs. Fiorina she comes across as poised, knowledgeable and classy.

I will be surprised if Jeb Bush gets the Republican nomination.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

I will likely vote for whatever Democrat is on the ballot, but if by some remote chance Jeb will be on the Republican ballot, I might be able to vote for him. He is the most attractive to me as an Old Style Republican and now Independent. I also might be able to vote for Kasich. They have to show a lot more ability to stick to their stated policies than they have though.

Also it depends on the platforms of each party and the party goals for the 2015 elections.
      Homo homini lupus

Comment

Bush. Not Clinton. Never Clinton. That would be a disaster. Bush may be a disaster.

Clinton is the Butcher of Benghazi, responsible for the murder of US citizens. That alone is enough to disqualify her from anything other than prison time. And that's not all she, as the leftist monster she is, is responsible for.

Yeah, Bush isn't the best choice, but if it's only him and her, it's an easy choice.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          I believe in a just God. Forgiveness is granted when you repent. I don't see any of that in her. Too proud to seek it. Hell, she had Vince Foster shot in the head in a mangled 'suicide'.

Look that up.

That woman is on a one way slide. Best to keep clean of her...

Seems cool but eternity on the event horizon of a black hole???
          Too funny...
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

I have serious doubts on whether Mr Bush will even come close to being the nominee. Ms Clinton, still the odds on favorite.
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Bush, but with a complete lack of enthusiasm.
              It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself-- Th. Jefferson

Comment

Not a Jeb fan, but Hillary just makes me vomit.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I'd hate to see either of them be president if for no other reason than I don't like political dynasties. The presidency isn't a throne you pass through the family. That said I'd vote Bush a thousand times over before I'd even look at any Democrat.
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                    You're accusing her of murder with what evidence?
                    Original US Park Police report (the agency of jurisdiction, as Foster's body was discovered in Fort Marcy Park) noted the remarkable absence of blood at the scene: a finding wholly inconsistent with a self-inflected gun shot wound to the head. The report was published in the summer of '93, but has not been seen in its original form since.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Who says gads anymore? I would rather have Clinton than another Bush. Sure she's had a scandal, but at least I agree with her platform.
                      Her platform??? Like what?

You posted that you would vote whatever Democrat.

Nothing like a good scandal or two (three ) for an incoming President.
                      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        Original US Park Police report (the agency of jurisdiction, as Foster's body was discovered in Fort Marcy Park) noted the remarkable absence of blood at the scene: a finding wholly inconsistent with a self-inflected gun shot wound to the head. The report was published in the summer of '93, but has not been seen in its original form since.
                        Nope. Internet rumor.

Go to the end of the 249 pages in the first link. Contains information from Pathologist report on death. Includes info on the blood and conditions etc.

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-01-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-02-of-04/view

The initial observation about the lack of blood was before his body has moved at all. When it was rolled over a very large amount of blood was found at the scene.
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

And with that huge load of evidence you are going to try and convict Hillary Clinton herself for murder?
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                            Nope. Internet rumor.

Go to the end of the 249 pages in the first link. Contains information from Pathologist report on death. Includes info on the blood and conditions etc.

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-01-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster...-02-of-04/view

The initial observation about the lack of blood was before his body has moved at all. When it was rolled over a very large amount of blood was found at the scene.
                            From your link:

The blood visible on his clothing was limited to a small area on the right shoulder of his shirt, which is consistent with Foster having comitted suicide where the body was found.
                            Both experts and educated laymen would differ.

The main cause of death at the scene [of a head GSW] is usually blood loss — if a bullet damages key blood vessels and there is not enough time to stop the bleeding, the victim will bleed to death or form a rapidly expanding blood clot that critically compresses important brain tissue.

"Gunshot Wound Head Trauma," American Association of Neurological Surgeons, May 2015
                            The #1 thing I took away from this video is something I already knew, specifically that the biggest cause of death from handguns is due to exsanguination (bleeding to death) rather than from the bullet impacting a critical link in the nervous system.

"A Doctor’s (and EMT’s) Perspective on Gunshot Wounds," by Nick Leghorn, The Truth About Guns-dot-com 4 Sep 2012
                            The medulla oblongata is the organ associated with immediate incapacitation. It's only about the size of a walnut, however, so the odds that Foster struck it cleanly with an antique .32 are terribly low. Add to that the fact that the organ is fed by three arteries, so even if Foster struck it cleanly, his wound should have produced much more blood than was recorded either by the US Park Police or the pathologist quoted. The pathologist claims that due to the attitude of Foster's body, ie on an incline with his feet below his heart, that the blood pooled within the body, and poured out when the body was placed within a bag. Over time, the blood should have thickened, so that its viscosity was more akin to syrup rather than flowing water. All of that ignores the splatter and spray that should have resulted from a head GSW. These are significant inconsistencies, that have not been resolved, at least not to this layman's satisfaction, at any rate.

Comment

And with that huge load of evidence you are going to try and convict Hillary Clinton herself for murder?
                              The physical evidence does not have "Hillary" written on it, only homicide, rather than suicide.

Comment

The physical evidence does not have "Hillary" written on it, only homicide, rather than suicide.
                                Agreed. Like the "suicide" notes found that don't match his handwriting (except in the opinion of the non-expert the Clinton's hired...).

Of course, we can add the whole thing with the Clintons and Madison S & L, the MacDougals, and Whitewater which stink of bank fraud since they occurred at the height of the S&L scandal and for which the MacDougals went to prison...

Or Shrillary's total lack of experience in the commodities market yet she made tens of thousands on cattle futures in a matter of weeks. It's like she decided to take up day trading as a hobby on Monday and by Friday she was a millionaire not making a single trading mistake...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X