H. Clinton or J. Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H. Clinton or J. Bush?

Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush, if that is your choice?
    Clinton
    12.90%
    Bush
    48.39%
    won't vote
    9.68%
    3rd party candidate
    19.35%
    other
    9.68%

I have said from the beginning I won't vote for another Clinton or Bush. However, if they are both on the ballot, I would vote for Bush. I feel I wasted my vote in 92, 96, and 00 when I voted for 3rd party candidates.

Comment

Bush, but holding my nose.

BUT!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Neither of them.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'm glad I don't live in the US. To be fair, we had the choice of Milliband (a tw*t), or Cameron (unspeakablle) - so we voted SNP.
          Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Very poor choices, but obviously Bush over Clinton.
            A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Both horrible candidates, but Clinton.
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

You would. Gads just what we need. More political corruption. Do us all a favor and don't vote again.

What we need is for people not to vote for a party but for a person. If it came to those two I'd vote for some third party person.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Who says gads anymore? I would rather have Clinton than another Bush. Sure she's had a scandal, but at least I agree with her platform.

Comment

Unfortunately, voting for a third party would be a wasted vote. The only way I'd do it is if I could tell the vote in general in my state would go a certain way.

Otherwise, I'd hold my nose and vote for Bush. Shrillary is the worst, by miles the worst, potential Presidential candidate for a major party in decades, maybe in the last century.

http://www.businessinsider.in/1000-v...w/49188913.cms

Here's how they described Shrillary:

13.1% - "Liar/Dishonest"
                    8.2% - "Untrustworthy/Fake"
                    7.7% - "Smart/Intelligent/Knowledgeable"
                    5.9% - "Deceitful/Sneaky/Tricky"
                    4.8% - "Nice/Okay/Excellent/Good"
                    4.8% - "Awful/Despicable/Bad/Evil"
                    3.6% - "Unfavorable/Dislike"
                    3.5% - "Aggressive/Determined/Dedicated"
                    3.4% - "Experienced/Established/Connected"
                    3.0% - "Competent/Capable/Qualified"
                    2.7% - "Corrupt/Crook/Criminal"
                    2.7% - "Go-getter/Motivated/Hard worker"
                    2.3% - "Favorable/Like"
                    2.1% - "Strong"
                    2.1% - "Establishment/Old school/Status quo"
                    1.6% - "Politician"
                    1.1% - "Woman/Female/Feminist"
                    1.0% - "Democrat/Liberal"
                    0.9% - "Selfish/Self Serving"
                    0.9% - "Trustworthy/Honest"
                    0.9% - "Caring/Considerate"
                    0.8% - "Old"
                    0.8% - "Flip-flop/Wishy-washy"
                    0.6% - "Arrogant"
                    0.5% - "Difficult"
                    0.4% - "Power Hungry"
                    0.4% - "Bill Clinton"
                    0.3% - "Incapable/Incompetent"
                    5.0% - Other
                    14.9% - Don't know/refused
                    That's roughly 50% of the answers being negative to very negative about her. That doesn't bode well for her in the general election if half the voting public is somewhere between dislikes and hates her.

Comment

sHillary has many more than one scandal to answer for. I welcome judgement day. Boy is she gonna burn.

I myself have clung to that which is right. I could've cheated, lied, burned and pillaged. But I chose the right way and avoided the cheap and easy path....
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Lol Christians love their sadistic torture and hell fire scenarios. Isn't it against your own religion not to forgive people? And if Hillary is a Christian doesn't that mean that won't happen to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                          Lol Christians love their sadistic torture and hell fire scenarios. Isn't it against your own religion not to forgive people? And if Hillary is a Christian doesn't that mean that won't happen to her?
                          I'm not a Christian. May Shrillary be sentenced to hard labor for years for her criminal acts.

Comment

n

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                            I believe in a just God. Forgiveness is granted when you repent. I don't see any of that in her. Too proud to seek it. Hell, she had Vince Foster shot in the head in a mangled 'suicide'.

Look that up.

That woman is on a one way slide. Best to keep clean of her...

Seems cool but eternity on the event horizon of a black hole???
                            Last edited by Bwaha; 04 Oct 15, 16:06.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              I believe in a just God. Forgiveness is granted when you repent. I don't see any of that in her. Too proud to seek it. Hell, she had Vince Foster shot in the head in a mangled 'suicide'.

Look that up.

That woman is on a one way slide. Best to keep clean of her...
                              You're accusing her of murder with what evidence?

Comment

Working...
                              X