Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    God's will...
    Personally,I 'd say that he was rather playing the watcher ,no ?
    God works in mysterious ways, however Allah leaves no doubt...
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

And Joe Pesci takes care of business.
      George Carlin
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Allah is used 17 times on the first page of the Arabic Bible. Muslims and Christian have much in common..one being the shared love of Jesus that Muslims and Christians hold.

The Meccans became alarmed. The shared love for Jesus and Mary had created a bond between the Christians and Muslims that threatened to disrupt the Meccan scheme.Amr, who knew that the Muslims saw Jesus as a human messenger of God rather than a divine being, quickly tried to create a rift between the two communities.

"O King, they utter an enormous lie about Jesus the son of Mary. They call him a slave!"

The Abyssinian priests gasped at this apparent blasphemy. The Christian king tensed. He turned to the Muslims with a frown.

"What do you say about Jesus?"

Ja'far could only tell the truth.

"We say of him what our Prophet brought unto us, that he is the servant of God and His Messenger and His Spirit and His Word which He cast unto Mary the blessed virgin."

A tense silence fell on the crowd. And then the Negus smiled.

For him, the differences between Christian and Muslim visions of Jesus were just semantics. He had tired of the kind of theological disputes that had torn apart his fellow Christians and had led to never-ending accusations of heresy and warfare between competing Christian groups. Arguments over complicated theologies about the nature of Christ were not what mattered to him as a Christian. What mattered was that God had sent Jesus Christ to teach humanity love. And the Muslims clearly loved Jesus Christ.

"Go your ways, for you are safe in my land. Not for mountains of gold would I harm a single man of you."

And then he sent his attendant to the Meccan envoys.

"Return unto these two men their gifts, for I have no use for them."

http://ethiomedia.com/course/4695.html

No true Muslim or Christian would mock Jesus. OTOH some folks in the have or do engage in insulting Jesus with swear words or cartoons that try to make Jesus look corrupt.

The bond between Christians and Muslims is unbreakable, ISIL certainly wont break the bond between Christian and Muslims. The Third reich did not totally break up Christians, the KKK did not totally break up Christians. These are the types of talking points used everyday by the US military and Gov whom work with nations such as Saudi Arabia. Take a look at the US army webpage, the US state dept page which talks about how the US has a rich history with Muslims as it does with other types of religious peoples.

The scheming terrorists of today can not break the unity between Muslims and Christians. This 60 nation coalition is home to Christians and Muslims. This 60 nation team has Christians and Muslims teaming up to take on ISIL terrorists . We also have Israel and Russia teaming up to take on ISIL in Syria...ISIL is going down.
        Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 02 Oct 15, 17:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
          Yeah, absolutely. Posters be sure to make a distinction between Obama and the US. What Obama wants isn't always, in fact nearly never, what the rest of the US wants.
          Ahmen to that.

Its our turn to spit on a President, and this one is such a punk that he would be more believable as the Dictator-for-Life in some Latin-American toilet or bloody Africa.

And the original US plan in Iraq was to take it from north and south at the same time. At the last minute, Turkey refused to allow 4th ID to pass through, proving that they are far more useful as an enemy than helpful as an ally.... once again.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Could have fooled Russia on that one...

https://twitter.com/dick_nixon/statu...50510020571136

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
              Allah is used 17 times on the first page of the Arabic Bible. Muslims and Christian have much in common..one being the shared love of Jesus that Muslims and Christians hold.

The Meccans became alarmed. The shared love for Jesus and Mary had created a bond between the Christians and Muslims that threatened to disrupt the Meccan scheme.Amr, who knew that the Muslims saw Jesus as a human messenger of God rather than a divine being, quickly tried to create a rift between the two communities.

"O King, they utter an enormous lie about Jesus the son of Mary. They call him a slave!"

The Abyssinian priests gasped at this apparent blasphemy. The Christian king tensed. He turned to the Muslims with a frown.

"What do you say about Jesus?"

Ja'far could only tell the truth.

"We say of him what our Prophet brought unto us, that he is the servant of God and His Messenger and His Spirit and His Word which He cast unto Mary the blessed virgin."

A tense silence fell on the crowd. And then the Negus smiled.

For him, the differences between Christian and Muslim visions of Jesus were just semantics. He had tired of the kind of theological disputes that had torn apart his fellow Christians and had led to never-ending accusations of heresy and warfare between competing Christian groups. Arguments over complicated theologies about the nature of Christ were not what mattered to him as a Christian. What mattered was that God had sent Jesus Christ to teach humanity love. And the Muslims clearly loved Jesus Christ.

"Go your ways, for you are safe in my land. Not for mountains of gold would I harm a single man of you."

And then he sent his attendant to the Meccan envoys.

"Return unto these two men their gifts, for I have no use for them."

http://ethiomedia.com/course/4695.html

No true Muslim or Christian would mock Jesus. OTOH some folks in the have or do engage in insulting Jesus with swear words or cartoons that try to make Jesus look corrupt.

The bond between Christians and Muslims is unbreakable, ISIL certainly wont break the bond between Christian and Muslims. The Third reich did not totally break up Christians, the KKK did not totally break up Christians. These are the types of talking points used everyday by the US military and Gov whom work with nations such as Saudi Arabia. Take a look at the US army webpage, the US state dept page which talks about how the US has a rich history with Muslims as it does with other types of religious peoples.

The scheming terrorists of today can not break the unity between Muslims and Christians. This 60 nation coalition is home to Christians and Muslims. This 60 nation team has Christians and Muslims teaming up to take on ISIL terrorists . We also have Israel and Russia teaming up to take on ISIL in Syria...ISIL is going down.
              Stop both booze and magic mushrooms
              I have to admit that talking about the Kkk in this kinda post,is a tour de force
              Bravo.
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                Stop both booze and magic mushrooms
                I have to admit that talking about the Kkk in this kinda post,is a tour de force
                Bravo.
                I think its smoking meth and eating ecstasy that leads to this type of insanity...

I just hope the cops are watching that one...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Allah is good; Allah is kind.

Allah knows...I stick out behind.
                  MMBBQQ

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X