Bill Clinton enters Hillary's e-mail scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton enters Hillary's e-mail scandal

Now Billy boy is complaining about Shrillary's e-mail scandal.

He is blaming the Republicans and press for making an issue out nothing.

“She said she was sorry that her personal email caused all this confusion,” Mr. Clinton said. “And she’d like to give the election back to the American people. I think it will be all right. But it’s obvious what happened.”
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...zB&ocid=SMSDHP

Yes, it is. She illegally used a private e-mail server for government business in violation of government regulations and law. She received, and probably sent, classified information on it as well in violation of federal law. She then refused to hand it over until after she'd erased the drives in violation of various subpoenas and such without bothering to have supervision to determine if what she erased was applicable to said subpoenas or not.

From start to finish it's obvious what happened. Shrillary put herself above the law and became upset, then angry, then vicious when people started questioning her actions.

I'm curious about the use of annoying nicknames to somehow "hurt" political or historical figures members don't like. TAG you seem to use them for the Clintons, Obama, and any other liberal or Democrat. Others use them for Bonaparte or such. What exactly do you get out of making up a nickname for them? A perverse sense that you have superiority because you're calling them names? I'm honestly curious. Anyone care to satisfy my curiosity?
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

That's good. Slick Willie hasn't gotten any brighter over the years. He'll blurt out something stupid, just like he did when she was in the primary against Obama.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        I'm curious about the use of annoying nicknames to somehow "hurt" political or historical figures members don't like. TAG you seem to use them for the Clintons, Obama, and any other liberal or Democrat. Others use them for Bonaparte or such. What exactly do you get out of making up a nickname for them? A perverse sense that you have superiority because you're calling them names? I'm honestly curious. Anyone care to satisfy my curiosity?
        I do it because they think of themselves as elitists and above the law, the reality is that they are slim that needs to be put in their proper place.

Just wondering what the current Clinton death toll is these days.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          I do it because they think of themselves as elitists and above the law, the reality is that they are slim that needs to be put in their proper place.
          Calling them names on a military history forum they will never see in their lifetime doesn't accomplish that goal. It must be something a little deeper than that. It suggests hatred of the subject in question. People on the Napoleonic Forum regularly call Napoleon names and he's long dead. I feel people get some sense of satisfaction from bashing political figures and historical figures they simply dislike.

Comment

I use it for Hillary singularly. I have called Obama Obama the Ignorant as a sort of noble title since he does act like a monarch some of the time. They aren't used to "hurt" them but rather to point out traits about them:

Gorebal Warming: A modification of Al Gore's last name as he is attached indelibly to Global Warming.

Shrillary: Because she is shrill and often vindictive according to everything I read on her.

Obama the Ignorant: Because he has proved repeatedly to be. How many times has he not been aware of something important going on in his administration, usually something impacting it negatively?

So, I am using them to point out something about them and their character.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I use it for Hillary singularly. I have called Obama Obama the Ignorant as a sort of noble title since he does act like a monarch some of the time. They aren't used to "hurt" them but rather to point out traits about them:

Gorebal Warming: A modification of Al Gore's last name as he is attached indelibly to Global Warming.

Shrillary: Because she is shrill and often vindictive according to everything I read on her.

Obama the Ignorant: Because he has proved repeatedly to be. How many times has he not been aware of something important going on in his administration, usually something impacting it negatively?

So, I am using them to point out something about them and their character.
              What about "Billy boy"?

Why do you feel the need to use something other than their names? People who aren't familiar with English or are political scene might simply have no idea what you're going on about.

Comment

Calling them names on a military history forum they will never see in their lifetime doesn't accomplish that goal. It must be something a little deeper than that. It suggests hatred of the subject in question. People on the Napoleonic Forum regularly call Napoleon names and he's long dead. I feel people get some sense of satisfaction from bashing political figures and historical figures they simply dislike.
                Do you plan on discussing the topic, or psychoanalyzing your fellow forum members?

You yourself have a constant habit of insulting and taunting the other forum members. Is that because of a deep-seated insecurity or do you have other personal image issues?

Would you like us all to get together and question your motives for every statement you make, or can you just accept that expressing themselves is their privilege?

Speaking for myself, I see no need to be polite when discussing public figures for whom I have nothing but contempt for their behavior, corruption and incompetence. Respect is earned; it is not the right of anyone, and the price to earn it is incredibly steep.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

What about "Billy boy"?
                  Maybe when he grows up and can keep his trousers zipped I'll stop. Come on, he had a trailer park quality beer named after him too...

Why do you feel the need to use something other than their names? People who aren't familiar with English or are political scene might simply have no idea what you're going on about.
                  Too bad for them. I don't complain when the Europeans or other nationalities on this board use terminology that is odd or unfamiliar to me. I'll ask if I need or want an explanation.

Comment

Maybe when he grows up and can keep his trousers zipped I'll stop. Come on, he had a trailer park quality beer named after him too...

Too bad for them. I don't complain when the Europeans or other nationalities on this board use terminology that is odd or unfamiliar to me. I'll ask if I need or want an explanation.
                    Just sating my curiosity.

Comment

The signature at the bottom clearly shows Billy Carter.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                        The signature at the bottom clearly shows Billy Carter.
                        What? You can't figure out satire and sarcasm?

Comment

What? You can't figure out satire and sarcasm?
                          Apparently not since I’ve had several people ask me that question.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Calling them names on a military history forum they will never see in their lifetime .
                            Are you implying that they might see it after their lifetime? Eternal damnation is all very well but being forced to read some posts until the very end of time - dash it all that's going too far.
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I will note that this thread degraded quickly into defense and explanation of a Red Herring argument.

The real issue on the table is Bill's defense of his wife's major, illegal, and ongoing screw ups, particularly her illegal use of a private e-mail server.

"She said she was sorry..." is not a defense especially when it comes after weeks, months, of denying anything so much as improper happened. It's the apology of a serial killer so-to-speak.

"I'm sorry I did illegal stuff involving (choose the scandal Shrillary was involved in over the years). It won't happen again. It's the weasel words of a scoundrel and her husband's explanation is no better but he's a scoundrel too. Wasn't a bad President just a really personally bad person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X