Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi prince arrested in LA over sex crime suspicions after ‘bleeding woman’ escapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkV
    replied
    This guy is at best a fourth generation prince and as Ibn bin Saud put it about like a drunken sailor after a round the world voyage and his sons followed in Dads footsteps they are about as rare as cockroaches in a skid row hotel kitchen (and equally popular) and a bloody pest back in the Magic kingdom. Real problem is that the US justice system favours anybody with money and pricey lawyers - fix that and stop whining and the problem is solved.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    From Drudge
    UPDATE: 4 more women accuse Saudi prince of sex crimes in Beverly Hills compound...

Inside Secret World of Arab Playboys...

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The essential lesson that everyone is overlooking is that women in America should have nothing to do with Saudi males, who believe themselves to be bulletproof.

These women need to look beyond the flash and the money and look at their safety first.

You don't go dancing with Jack the Ripper.
    IIRC this woman was part of the hired staff. "Prince" wanted services not in her job description and looks to have engaged physical assault when she refused.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    The essential lesson that everyone is overlooking is that women in America should have nothing to do with Saudi males, who believe themselves to be bulletproof.

These women need to look beyond the flash and the money and look at their safety first.

You don't go dancing with Jack the Ripper.

Leave a comment:

• BigDog
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    cause having a remarkable life is a condition for Allah,someone told me..
    So many faiths seem to miss that point now.

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    I don't know what she's been through,but I hope that the little bastardo with his long white shirt will have problems with his creator once up there in the sky,cause having a remarkable life is a condition for Allah,someone told me..

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    I have a feeling that a lot of money is about to hit the area. The woman will be paid to clam up. The Prince will definitely get bail as "Daddy" can afford the best lawyers in town and can pay cash to put up for bail. I bet the Jailers and the guys in his cell were also rewarded to leave the guy alone.

If OJ Simpson can skate on murder charges, a Saudi Prince can get by with a whole lot less of a charge.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Provokatsiya
    replied
    Anyone who has had the slightest interaction with the second tier of Saudi royalty is not shocked by this kind of story. They talk a good game but lead anything but pious lives.

Leave a comment:

• Saudi prince arrested in LA over sex crime suspicions after ‘bleeding woman’ escapes

http://www.rt.com/usa/316537-saudi-prince-sex-crime/

"Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, a Saudi prince, has been arrested on suspicion of a sex crime after his neighbors reported a bleeding woman trying to scale a 2.5-meter-high wall of the rented mansion near Beverly Hills.

Al-Saud, 28, was detained on Wednesday on charges of forced oral copulation and freed on $300,000 bail on Thursday, Los Angeles police say. Along with sex charges he is also accused of battery and false imprisonment. The prince must come to a Los Angeles court on October, 19."

Here, a charge of illegal detention is non bailable. What happens if the said prince escapes? Is there any extradition treaty? Or, since there's a pending criminal case, he can't leave the country?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X