Diplomatic Immunity ??? !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomatic Immunity ??? !!!!

Saudi Prince Arrested in Beverly Hills Compound for Sex Assault...

Bleeding woman seen screaming for help, scaling 8-ft wall...

EXCERPT:
    A Saudi prince who allegedly tried to force a female worker to perform a sex act on him inside a massive property near Beverly Hills has now been accused of attacking other women in the home, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
    Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 28, was arrested this week on suspicion of forced oral copulation of an adult and freed Thursday on $300,000 bail.
    Police said Friday they are investigating claims that Al-Saud also preyed on other women on the estate.
    Detectives "found more victims who were also alleging crimes against Mr. Al-Saud," said LAPD Officer Drake Madison.

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

He's not a diplomat. No immunity unless he gives a couple billion to the demoscats...

Los Angeles police said Majed Abdulaziz al-Saud, 28, was arrested on Wednesday and released the following day after posting a $300,000 (197,000) bond .
    He is scheduled to appear in court on October 19 to face a charge of "forced oral copulation".
    Al-Saud does not have diplomatic immunity, police said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34358380
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Bail is way too low. He is a definite flight risk. 300k is pocket change for this scumbag. I hope they watch him like a hawk.

At the same time, considering we're talking about "forced oral copulation", I'm guessing this girl had no teeth?
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

If he's like a similar case that happened with a Saudi female here in Phoenix (a hit and run with a death involved) he'll flee the country rather than face the charges. Letting this guy out on bail was a major mistake.

Comment

Oh sorry, I didn't see this post and posted another one.

I didn't know in cases like that bail is allowed. Personally, there should be no bail, or set it way way way higher.
          "We have no white flag."

Comment

I hope that they took his passport. Although, with a private jet, that might not really matter.

Comment

He's a Saudi Prince, so his Daddy will make all of this go away. A hefty bribe to the female and suddenly - no charges after all.

They should have jailed him so that he could enjoy the same thing himself from some of the cell bulls.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                He's not a diplomat. No immunity unless he gives a couple billion to the demoscats...

Los Angeles police said Majed Abdulaziz al-Saud, 28, was arrested on Wednesday and released the following day after posting a $300,000 (197,000) bond .
                He is scheduled to appear in court on October 19 to face a charge of "forced oral copulation".
                Al-Saud does not have diplomatic immunity, police said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34358380
                Being a Saudi Prince, seems he was under that delusion of diplomatic immunity. Reasons for the "???" in the OP title.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  Bail is way too low. He is a definite flight risk. 300k is pocket change for this scumbag. I hope they watch him like a hawk.

At the same time, considering we're talking about "forced oral copulation", I'm guessing this girl had no teeth?
                  The usual threat is to seriously injure, scar or even kill the victim for biting.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post

I didn't know in cases like that bail is allowed. Personally, there should be no bail, or set it way way way higher.
                    Admins will likely merge the two threads. No problemo.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                      I hope that they took his passport. Although, with a private jet, that might not really matter.
                      That is a Hollywood myth. Crew, passengers and luggage of private planes that have the range to flee the country have to go through Customs.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        That is a Hollywood myth. Crew, passengers and luggage of private planes that have the range to flee the country have to go through Customs.
                        With the woman in Phoenix they did take her passport. She skipped into Mexico, the Saudi consulate gave her a new one, and she was in Saudi Arabia before anybody figured out she was gone.

This case is in Southern California...

Hint, hint...

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                          They cannot take his passport as it was not issued here..It would also be a useless gesture anyway as he can get a new one from his own Embassy within minutes..

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post

Bail is allowed in almost any case. We presume that the accused is innocent till we prove them guilty.
                            First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                              Bail is allowed in almost any case. We presume that the accused is innocent till we prove them guilty.
                              But, it is usually denied when there is a risk of flight, danger to the public, or other reason to believe the accused might flee or commit more crimes. Flight should be an obvious risk here. The accused has means (eg., lots of money) and is a foreign national who thought he had diplomatic immunity and engaged in a sex crime. We make such offenders register to keep track of them. All that says "stay in jail until your trial."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X