Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    At least he admitted that he inhaled.
    Only if snorting is considered inhaling...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Only if snorting is considered inhaling...
      Didn't get my point I see.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        Didn't get my point I see.
        Oh, I got it... I was just being snide towards Obama since it wasn't just pot in his case but cocaine, and likely other hard drugs as well. I'd also say there is at least the possibility he's still doing some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Oh, I got it... I was just being snide towards Obama since it wasn't just pot in his case but cocaine, and likely other hard drugs as well. I'd also say there is at least the possibility he's still doing some of them.
          Zero proof for your outrageous claims yet again. If you want to accuse someone of using hard drugs get some evidence.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
            Zero proof for your outrageous claims yet again. If you want to accuse someone of using hard drugs get some evidence.
            Give it a rest. Obama himself stated he dabbled with Cocaine and possibly other hard drugs in College in his books, among other places.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamas-drug-use-debated/

That is widely known information. Speculation is all I did beyond that. That's no different than you or me saying Bush did drugs, including stuff like Cocaine and might still be doing it.

So, stop trying to be Obama's lawyer.

Comment

Your Obama bashing is simply getting old. Every thread whether about him or not gets this crap.
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                Your Obama bashing is simply getting old. Every thread whether about him or not gets this crap.
                How am I bashing him by stating something negative that he, himself, admits to?

Sure I call him ignorant regularly, but that too is largely based on observed actions over the past almost 7 years he's been in office. It is hardly my fault he's been such a mediocre President.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X