Hillary shows more incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary shows more incompetence

Now she's come out in opposition to the Keystone pipeline.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...zB&ocid=SMSDHP

I guess when even your own Progressive base is questioning you, you do what you have to to shore up support.

Yep I heard that on the news. What a loser. Just like bobo.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

She's on the back foot, losing momentum, and desperate to change the current narrative surrounding her increasingly flawed and faltering election campaign. She's floundering and looking for something, anything, to use to distract people from her emails, and Bengazhi, and the Clinton Foundation, and the...

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        She's on the back foot, losing momentum, and desperate to change the current narrative surrounding her increasingly flawed and faltering election campaign. She's floundering and looking for something, anything, to use to distract people from her emails, and Bengazhi, and the Clinton Foundation, and the...
        No kidding!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

To be frank, I would be shocked if she did get the nomination now. She's quickly burning out, and the Dem electorate is already looking elsewhere.

Comment

I'll probably get flamed for this but Sanders seems to be the real deal.

At least he's truthful where he says he wants to go.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
              I'll probably get flamed for this but Sanders seems to be the real deal.

At least he's truthful where he says he wants to go.
              He's my current pick for who the Dems will lean towards, with Biden as a possible "safe, boring, but known" outsider (if he makes up his mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                He's my current pick for who the Dems will lean towards, with Biden as a possible "safe, boring, but known" outsider (if he makes up his mind).
                Biden would be a terrible mistake. He's another of those 'new world order' folks...

I want someone who has a track record in helping Vets and really caring for them.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Biden would be a terrible mistake. He's another of those 'new world order' folks...

I want someone who has a track record in helping Vets and really caring for them.
                  You'll be hard pressed there. How many of our politicians didn't have a hand in the mistaken slaughter of Iraq? How many of them haven't presided over mismanagement and incompetence regarding the VA and other veteran interests?

Comment

Sanders. Both against the Iraq war and rated AAA as a supporter of Veterans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Sanders. Both against the Iraq war and rated AAA as a supporter of Veterans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
                      Like most politicians (not to mention human beings) Sanders isn't a one-dimensional caricature. But be prepared for the backlash for daring to point out a few good points.

Comment

Meh I'll vote for the best person. Not a party. Both have given us the screw.

Dems lately but I remember being outraged at the Repubs.

We ought to have a big necktie party for both of them.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I still like James Webb.

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

https://clyp.it/eusxalwe

A evangelical rant on Bernie.

Pretty good as well...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

This is shaping up to be the Year of Non-Choices; however, when it comes to the actual election, I always remember a classic quote from somewhere: "Never underestimate the stupidity of people acting in large groups."
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X