Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamedís ClockÖ and Ourselves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Do give us a better rationale for his making this "clock" and his subsequent actions at his school and with authorities. If you know of a better reason he made it (as minimal as his efforts were considering he just repackaged a commercially available clock... no "engineering" necessary) please share it with us.
    Hummm, I don't know, maybe because he's a 13 year old kid that waited until the last minute to do his homework and did the minimum effort possible to get a passing grade (and maybe a little cheating on the side). God knows teenagers never do any like that.

Oh wait, that's right. This 13-year-old kid is one of them nefarious Muslims who's only reason for being in the United States is to eventually impose Sharia Law on Christ-loving equal rights touting Right Wing Americans and breed with our white women to water down the racial stock.
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
      Hummm, I don't know, maybe because he's a 13 year old kid that waited until the last minute to do his homework and did the minimum effort possible to get a passing grade (and maybe a little cheating on the side). God knows teenagers never do any like that.
      Nothing has come to light that he was using it for a school assignment. Instead, by his own admission he brought it to school ostensibly to show to one of his teachers. Which one was not mentioned, and the one that took it away from him was teaching English, hardly a class where you show and tell a homemade electronic clock...

Oh, I'd add if I were a teacher grading him in a technology class he'd get a D or F on the project because he didn't do anything other than repackage a commercial product. That is akin to plagiarism.

Now, if he'd used a generic breadboard and soldered together a clock from components he bought or scrounged, and made a drawing of the circuitry I'd give him an A on it. He is not some engineering genus nor is he particularly clever at electronics.

30 seconds of "research."

details on construction:

http://www.hobby-circuits.com/circui...k-with-mm5314n

Here's part Q1 to 7 from a common supplier:

http://parts.arrow.com/item/detail/f...or/bc550#cross

They cost about $ .03 each...

Oh wait, that's right. This 13-year-old kid is one of them nefarious Muslims who's only reason for being in the United States is to eventually impose Sharia Law on Christ-loving equal rights touting Right Wing Americans and breed with our white women to water down the racial stock.
      Not at all. Where did I claim that? I stated he's just your typical teenager seeing what he can get away with and trying to get a rise out of authorities.
      Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 23 Sep 15, 23:17.

Comment

Here's a fifth clue for the willfully clueless (those who still think little Ahmed is a victim)...
        Ahmed Mohamed's Family Hires Lawyers to Get Clock Back

By ABC NEWS
        Sep 23, 2015

The family of Ahmed Mohamed, the boy who was arrested for bringing a homemade clock into school that was mistaken for a bomb, has hired a lawyer to get the timepiece back and has decided to homeschool the teen and his siblings.

"The family has now hired two Dallas attorneys, Thomas Bowers and Reggie London, to pursue Ahmedís legal rights and regain his science project from the Irving Police Department," read a statement from representatives for the family released today.

[...]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ahmed-moham...ry?id=33994735

Firstly, this was not a science project or any other type of school assignment.

Secondly, Irving PD has been asking them to come get their clock for over a week...
        Irving police are ready for one of the worldís most famous clocks to be picked up and taken home.

There have been media reports that Ahmed Mohamed's family hired lawyers to help get the confiscated homemade clock back. But, the department said Wednesday it has been available for pickup for a week.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/23830931-story

Can you say "fraud"?
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Can you say "fraud"?
          Let's take this incident and make something good out of it.

I think every kid in America needs to bring a "clock" to school, one that buzzes and ticks and counts down instead of forward.
          Those kids should have a friend standing by with a phone or a camera documenting what the school officials do next. If possible they should be wearing T-shirts that say "not a muslim". And then watch how differently they are treated, and post it all up on the net.

The good part- we can finally nuke all this Zero Tolerance" garbage that has been getting kids expelled for drawing pictures of guns or biting pop-tarts into suspicious shapes.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

I think every kid in America needs to bring a "clock" to school, one that buzzes and ticks and counts down instead of forward.
            Those kids should have a friend standing by with a phone or a camera documenting what the school officials do next. If possible they should be wearing T-shirts that say "not a muslim". And then watch how differently they are treated, and post it all up on the net.

The good part- we can finally nuke all this Zero Tolerance" garbage that has been getting kids expelled for drawing pictures of guns or biting pop-tarts into suspicious shapes.
            Back in the 1980's I took an old wind-up alarm clock (the type that ticks loudly). I put it in a shoe box and rigged it up so that when the alarm went off and the key unwound, it would launch an Xacto knife into the side of a shaken up can of Coke.

Then I would hide it in coworkers' offices...

Ah... The good old days!
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

College Students Are Shown Picture of Ahmedís Clock. Can You Guess What They Thought It Was?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015..._term=Firewire
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                College Students Are Shown Picture of Ahmedís Clock. Can You Guess What They Thought It Was?

A bong?

Comment

These college students have been watching too much 24, this is what s bomb looks like!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Comment

Seems this family has an affinity for bomb scares......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...years-earlier/
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

In this age of security paranoia I would bet that ALL of the got arrested.

Apparently you have forgotten that the Columbine terrorists were NON-MUSLIM WHITES. So was the guy who blew up the Federal Building.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

For the morons who say this wouldn't have happened to a white kidhttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ers-nightmare/
                          "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                            Seems this family has an affinity for bomb scares......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...years-earlier/
                            Wow...

The sister of the boy who brought a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas high school said she was suspended from a school in a prior bomb scare. Her suspension occurred in 2009 while she was attending middle school in the same district.

Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district, said school officials canít release any information about the 18-year-old sisterís episode because the Sudanese parents wonít sign the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, The school has already sent the form to the immigrant Sudanese parents, but they wonít sign it, she said.

The sister is named Eyman Mohamed.
                            Even the girls are named Mohamed in that family?

More relevant news that will never make it to CNN.
                            Or the Times, any of them.
                            Or your evening news.
                            Maybe somebody can hang a banner across the street from the UN when they go strolling in.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

And the President wants to bring more of these wack jobs in as immigrants?

Comment

Wow...

Even the girls are named Mohamed in that family?

More relevant news that will never make it to CNN.
                                Or the Times, any of them.
                                Or your evening news.
                                Maybe somebody can hang a banner across the street from the UN when they go strolling in.
                                Maybe it's like the Petticoat Junction family...
                                • Uncle Joe
                                • Betty Joe
                                • Bobby Joe
                                • Billie Joe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X