Anti-Semites Flock to Ann Coulterís Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
    Sorry Martok I cannot quite get the quote box around that quote, fecking IPads are a pain to use.......
    Where is the quote from?

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
      Where is the quote from?
      Hida Akechi

Comment

I recall people commenting on the inherent irony of a Bin Laden crane crashing into a Mosque on September 11th, but I wouldn't consider that cheering. No one here danced in the streets, as was done in Palestine following the actual 9-11 attacks. Among others.
        Read it again.

As for the other comments you referenced, you are moving the goalpost. However if such were so prevalent you should be able to provide some supporting example.
        We have both posted on this forum for a long time - are you really saying that there are not posters on here who have posted that kind of stuff?

Geller isn't afraid to address the issue, and I respect that. In return members of the Religion of Peach have vowed to kill her. I realize there is much opposition to Geller, as much or more as there is to Coulter, but I rarely see anyone even try to refute any of her actual points made or the facts presented to support those points. Its all just the standard cries of racism and islamophobia.
        Freedom of speech means bigots like Gellar are allowed to speak, and that is as it should be. Just because you do not read people who disagree with her does not mean that they do not exist. Broaden your reading habits I guess.

On this issue I wouldn't think you would need an indicator. I have made myself clear. Islamic fundamentalism is a problem the world had better wake up to and address fast. But the American left doesn't have the guts, and most on the right don't have the guts to stand up to the American left.
        But still willing to quote someone like Shoebat who was exposed as a fraud and conman years ago?

Absolute crap. In the face of actual, heinous, violence and depravity committed against women the world over by Islamic fundamentalist the American left refuses to even acknowledge it, much less call for anything to be done. However let Al Sharpton or the Rolling Stone completely fabricate an incident of rape on campus supposedly committed by white frat boys and the American left will foam at the mouth for years.

Civilized, rational Americans view rape as the brutal crime it is, and you don't see the average American out in the streets attempting to defend a rapist just because he happened to be an American. But as cited in some of the links provided above, often the liberal left will practically break their backs bending over backward to placate not only the Muslim community but their own warped sensibilities desperately trying to protect the identity of a rapist who happens to also be a Muslim.
        Really? Given your concern over sexual violence could you direct me to your many other posts on the subject? I mean you managed to respond to a thread about Ann Coulter saying something prejudiced about Jews with a what about Muslim rapists bit. Or is it just Muslims committing these crimes that wind you up. By the way could you show me when American Muslims have been out on the street defending a known American Muslim rapist or when the American left has done the same? Not following everything in America I may have missed that.

Which is supposed to be proof of what?
        The attitudes towards women, gender violence and harassment.
        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally Posted by Taieb el-Okbi
          There is no excuse for that. You can't just wiggle out of something that vile and hateful.
          This is ironic, since the poster I quoted tries to do the very same thing all of the time. He must just angry and jealous because Coulter is getting away with what he wants to get away with.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I recall people commenting on the inherent irony of a Bin Laden crane crashing into a Mosque on September 11th, but I wouldn't consider that cheering. No one here danced in the streets, as was done in Palestine following the actual 9-11 attacks. Among others.

As for the other comments you referenced, you are moving the goalpost. However if such were so prevalent you should be able to provide some supporting example.

Geller isn't afraid to address the issue, and I respect that. In return members of the Religion of Peach have vowed to kill her. I realize there is much opposition to Geller, as much or more as there is to Coulter, but I rarely see anyone even try to refute any of her actual points made or the facts presented to support those points. Its all just the standard cries of racism and islamophobia.

On this issue I wouldn't think you would need an indicator. I have made myself clear. Islamic fundamentalism is a problem the world had better wake up to and address fast. But the American left doesn't have the guts, and most on the right don't have the guts to stand up to the American left.

Absolute crap. In the face of actual, heinous, violence and depravity committed against women the world over by Islamic fundamentalist the American left refuses to even acknowledge it, much less call for anything to be done. However let Al Sharpton or the Rolling Stone completely fabricate an incident of rape on campus supposedly committed by white frat boys and the American left will foam at the mouth for years.

Civilized, rational Americans view rape as the brutal crime it is, and you don't see the average American out in the streets attempting to defend a rapist just because he happened to be an American. But as cited in some of the links provided above, often the liberal left will practically break their backs bending over backward to placate not only the Muslim community but their own warped sensibilities desperately trying to protect the identity of a rapist who happens to also be a Muslim.

Which is supposed to be proof of what?
            "No one here danced in the streets, as was done in Palestine following the actual 9-11 attacks. Among others."...

^This is probably similar to the # of "dancing Israelis" on 9/11. Either way you bring up something random and unrelated to the thread topic. You might as well have brought up criminals like Israeli Spy Jonathan Pollard or the crime of the USS liberty Attack if your going to bring up crimes like the September 11th attack committed by Al Qaeda. This is a thread detailing a well known conservative commentator who will not back down from her fu***** Jews comment. Here you are randomly talking about "Muslim rape culture" and attempting to paint Muslims with a negative brush , thats no different then attempting to paint Jews with a negative brush by talking about "Jewish rape culture" and posting the following video,

Jew Rape culture according to your logic^

What you and the other Anti Muslims fail to realize is that not all Muslims commit crimes. Also try and stay on topic please.
            Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 20 Sep 15, 15:39.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X