Anti-Semites Flock to Ann Coulter’s Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Semites Flock to Ann Coulter’s Side

Her vitriolic tweets about the Republican Party pandering to Jewish voters has attracted alarming support across social media.

Ann Coulter may have been looking for another dose of fame when she tweeted her anti-Semitic take on the GOP debate, but she found a wave of support from anti-Semites craving a pundit to give a sense of legitimacy to their prejudiced views.

Coulter did just that last night, dog-whistling anti-Semites with her response to the repeated mention of support for Israel during the debates.

“How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?” Coulter tweeted.

In the dozen or so hours since her initial tweet, Coulter has attempted to explain that it was not specifically anti-Semitic but part of a larger critique on the GOP for the “same pandering on Reagn & abortion,” as she tweeted. Yet, she also stood by her views, adding even more fuel to her fire by pointing out that only those powerful Jews are the ones who complain.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...dangerous.html

Folks such as Brigette Gabrial, Aylan Hirsi Ali, Ann Coulter and groups such as renegadebroadcasting, SIOA, Stromfront.. these folks and groups openly speak with disrespect toward large groups of peaceful people (Jews, Muslims, Africans)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=25&v=jL1SZTYOSBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPefjuIPpbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJMcyTx2j3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU

Coulter Doubles Down on ‘How Many F—ing Jews’ Tweet

Wednesday after CNN’s Republican presidential debate, conservative commentator Ann Coulter, author of “¡Adios America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole,” decline to walk back a tweet she had made about what she deemed to be pandering by some of the candidates in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ng-jews-tweet/

The individuals and groups that we see talked about above have received hundreds of thousands of views along with thousands of likes.

I happen to find that the attitudes that we see in the above videos go against the gentlemanly attitudes of the founding fathers of the USA.

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

So, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are now Ann Coulter fans...?

Comment

OH MY GOD!! i'M SO OUTRAGED!!

Oh wait a minute. I get it. Jokes on me. I paid attention to her for another minute.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            So, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are now Ann Coulter fans...?
            Right alongside BoBo Obama.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Ok, so Ann Coulter said something offensive. Can we talk about Islamic rape culture now?

Comment

You people are amusing. One quote from Coulter, that sounds very racist, and all you come up with is straw men and deflection.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                  Ok, so Ann Coulter said something offensive. Can we talk about Islamic rape culture now?
                  ^Thats similar to what Ann said IMO,

How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?” Coulter tweeted.

Conservatives all over are upset with Anns comment on Jews. Which I find to be interesting, I hope that the folks whom are upset with Anns comment on Jews have also spoken up when Coulter goes after Africans or Muslims. Wrt Anns comment on Jews...One Zionist group called for Ann to be fired from Fox news. In addition A Jewish magazine that publishes Coulters work is considering dropping Coulter.

But the founder of Jewish World Review, an online magazine that publishes Coulter’s syndicated column, isn’t buying her excuse.

“She could have been drunk, she could have been high, I don't know, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt…but I don't have to delude myself,” Binyamin Jolkovsky, who has served as the publication’s editor-in-chief for nearly 18 years, told The Daily Beast. “Pandering to Jewish money is about as anti-Semitic a stereotype as you could put forth. Her ‘eff-ing Jews’ comment is not identifying Israel—it’s identifying Jews, plural, and all Jews. There is no excuse for that. You can't just wiggle out of something that vile and hateful.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-tweets.html

I'm not here to make fun of Coulter, I would like to see Coulter come out and speak positively about good people. I understand where Jolkovsky is coming from when he says There is no excuse for that. You can't just wiggle out of something that vile and hateful.

Comment

Here is my point, which you make rather eloquently for me. Coulter said something. Many people may be offended by her words. Others are going to say they are offended and cry and wail about it just because it was Ann Coulter, for exactly this reason:

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                    Wrt Anns comment on Jews...One Zionist group called for Ann to be fired from Fox news. In addition A Jewish magazine that publishes Coulters work is considering dropping Coulter.
                    This is the same game we play each and every time a Conservative says something the American left believes they can use to destroy them, and that is the beginning and ending reason, the only reason, this is even a story. Members of the American left see an opportunity to do what they always do, act full of righteous indignation and moral authority while demanding someone be professionally executed.

Meanwhile:

Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic - "We Are the Biggest Brothel in Munich"

A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organizations with first-hand knowledge of the situation.

Many of the rapes are occurring in mixed-gender shelters, where, due to a lack of space, German authorities are forcing thousands of male and female migrants to share the same sleeping areas and restroom facilities.

Conditions for women and girls at some shelters are so perilous that females are being described as "wild game" fighting off Muslim male predators. But many victims, fearing reprisals, are keeping silent, social workers say.

At the same time, growing numbers of German women in towns and cities across the country are being raped by asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Many of the crimes are being downplayed by German authorities and the national media, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

Source: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/65...s-rape-germany

MUSLIM RAPE CULTURE

The Taliban and their views on women are now here.

No one knows the real name of the Port Hills Groper, the Muslim refugee who stalked and attacked over a dozen women jogging in Port Hills, even though he was arrested, tried and sentenced. Instead the New Zealand court gave him “permanent name suppression” to protect his status in his Muslim community.

The Muslim groper had blamed his serial assaults on “a misunderstanding of cultural differences” claiming that he had just been trying to be friendly. In his Middle Eastern Muslim culture, friendliness apparently consisted of forcibly groping female joggers while telling them “Happy New Year.”

Esmatullah Sharifi, an Afghan refugee, offered an Australian woman a ride home and then put his right hand around her neck and his left hand over her mouth and raped her. Sharifi’s lawyers claimed that due to cultural differences he was confused about the nature of consent.

In Muslim Egypt, 99.3% of women and girls have been sexually harassed. What is ordinary behavior in Egyptian Muslim culture is a criminal act in Australia where women are considered to be human beings.

In the Ashfield rapes, four Pakistani brothers raped eighteen women and girls. Their father urged that his sons be pardoned because they “did not know the culture of this culture.”

Source: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2178...iel-greenfield

Muslim Child-Rape Gangs in Britain

While Muslim groups have sought to discredit the police investigations by claiming "Islamophobia," it recently emerged that British police had known for more than a decade that Muslim rape gangs were targeting young girls in England, but they ignored evidence because they were afraid of being accused of racism.

Nine Muslim men belonging to a child-rape gang in northwestern England have received hefty prison sentences for trafficking and raping young British girls.

The three-month sexual grooming trial at a court in Liverpool, which ended on May 9, has drawn nationwide attention to the sexual abuse of children and women by Muslim immigrants, and British police are currently investigating at least 40 other cases of child rapes perpetrated by Muslims in northern England.

Source: http://www.clarionproject.org/analys...-gangs-britain

Rape in Islamic Culture

Five days before 9/11, a famous Norwegian social anthropologist (and Norway may well be the only nation on Earth where there is such a thing as a famous social anthropologist) instructed her countrywomen that the way to bring down the high number of rapes – most of which, even way back then, were already being committed by “non-Western immigrants” – was for them to stop dressing in a manner that Muslim men found provocative. Norway, she lectured, was steadily becoming “a multicultural society,” and Norwegian women, if they didn’t want to wind up being brutally ravished in an alleyway by some Pakistani gang, should choose their wardrobes appropriately. Period.

That anthropologist, whose name is Unni Wikan, didn’t score any points that day for heroically championing women’s equality, but she was, at least, being honest. The rise in rapes in Norway – as throughout Western Europe – was almost entirely a product of Islamic immigration. That was a fact she didn’t attempt to disguise.

Source: https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...lamic-culture/

Muslim Rape Culture and Lara Logan

In the West rape is a crime because it an assault on a human being. In Islam, it is only a crime because it is a sex act that takes place outside of marriage. In many Islamic countries, ‘Zina’ meaning adultery or immoral sexual conduct in general, is a charge that can be levied against both the rapist and his victim. Even in a case where Mohammed ordered the execution of a rapist, he first ‘forgave’ his victim for her part in it. To the extent that Islam criminalizes rape, it is as a property crime or a disruption of public order. And it imposes a high standard of proof that is unlikely to be met.

In Islam, women are objects, not subjects. Physically their entire bodies are considered ‘Awrah’,an Arabic word meaning ‘nakedness’, ‘fault’ or ‘defect’, terms that amply sum up the Islamic view of women. Even their voices are considered ‘Awrah’ meaning that even a fully covered up woman speaking is an immoral thing. A woman exists within Islam as an immoral object. And that gives Muslim men implicit permission to assault her, while holding her very nature accountable for tempting them to commit the act.

Source: http://www.rightsidenews.com/editori...nd-lara-logan/

UK: Yet Another Muslim Rape Gang Convicted of Sexually Abusing Schoolgirl

Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of non-Muslim tween and teen girls have been brutally victimized by an ever-increasing number of savage Muslim gangs in the UK. After scores of convictions, the Muslim community attempted to address the problem with anti-grooming sermons held across the country, but many mosques refused to cooperate.

“These men were enjoying the sex slaves allowed by the Qur’an (men may
                    enjoy ‘what your right hands own,’ 4:3) and Islamic law from among unbelieving women” (source here).

Source: http://pamelageller.com/2014/04/uk-y...hoolgirl.html/

Muslims Gang Rape American Woman In Colorado, In Rare And Horrific Ways

America helped Iraq, and now the immigrants who the nation has brought within its borders, are introducing to the people the reality of Muslim cruelty and deviancy.

Five Iraqi men have been arrested in Colorado Springs in connection with a rape so disturbing, that

Lt. Howard Black, who heads the Police Department’s special victim’s unit, said:

We don’t see these types of assaults typically in Colorado Springs...

Source: http://shoebat.com/2014/01/19/muslim...horrific-ways/

But for some reason we as a society are supposed to be more outraged and demanding of justice in regard to a few words as opposed to actual brutality committed against women the world over. In fact, we are not supposed to talk about that brutality at all.

I hope that the folks whom are upset with Anns comment on Jews have also spoken up when Coulter goes after Africans or Muslims.
                    Depends on what she has to say. I agree this particular twitter comment on her part was stupid to make. I disagree with the intended practice on the part of her detractors to use this comment to invalidate everything she says and destroy her personally. If that is the benchmark then Joe Biden should have been run out of politics when he made his comment about going into seven-elevens. Clinton and Reid should have been excommunicated when they made their comments about Obama. But no, Biden, Clinton and Reid are all Democrats, so they all got a pass.

I'm not here to make fun of Coulter, I would like to see Coulter come out and speak positively about good people.
                    Yeah, I am sure that would put you firmly in her camp.

There is no excuse for that. You can't just wiggle out of something that vile and hateful.
                    Which group is truly clinging to their guns and religion?
                    Last edited by Martok; 20 Sep 15, 09:26.

Comment

Well, I understand a lot of folk’s objections to her—they take it that she’s indicting all Jews, not just the state of Israel or Zionists or those who support those categories. It’s sort of like the Right indicting all Muslims as terrorists, when there are various religious divisions and political divisions as well; or someone in Saudi Arabia or Iran condemning all Christians for the Pope’s views or someone who deigns to speak for Evangelicals. I think you have to be very specific in your condemnations of any part of a religious group.

There is a member here who likes to talk about Balkinization of the US—well, I think I like Balkinization of religious groups, because it doesn’t make sense to lump all the believers of one big class together, when they can be broken up into various smaller groups by degree and kind of belief. It seems so much more sensible to blame whatever group is the irritant or the idiotic like the Westboro Baptist Church.

But I guess it’s just easier to hate/blame huge groups of people because a small number of folks within any group exhibit irritating or dangerous behavior. That way folks don’t have to strain their brains by categorizing into finer and smaller distinctions.

It is easy to get caught up in a trap of generalities.
                      Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                        It’s sort of like the Right indicting all Muslims as terrorists...
                        I challenge you to post here, in whatever form, an incident of a Republican, or a Conservative, or any member here making the claim "all Muslims are terrorist," or indicting "all Muslims as terrorist."

You won't be able to, as the claim you made is nothing but a canard foisted by the American left ever since September 12th, 2001, in order stifle debate and silence the opposition.

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                        It is easy to get caught up in a trap of generalities.
                        Now is your chance to prove that wrong.

Comment

I challenge you to post here, in whatever form, an incident of a Republican, or a Conservative, or any member here making the claim "all Muslims are terrorist," or indicting "all Muslims as terrorist."

You won't be able to, as the claim you made is nothing but a canard foisted by the American left ever since September 12th, 2001, in order stifle debate and silence the opposition.

The posts that call for ethnic cleansing, nuking the Middle East, celebrating when an American soldier murdered civilians and those cheering when an accident killed Muslims in Mecca speak highly to nuance, context and a lack of bigotry. Using people like Geller or known frauds like Shoebat are an indicator of your attitudes - as does a knee-jerk shift to what about Muslims when criticism is made of Coulter.

Interesting too that some of those who are always concerned about sexual violence when it includes Muslims or people from a Muslim background are pretty silent on similar crimes when it is non-Muslims. Anyone remember the attitudes on display when that women videoed a stroll around New York?
                          Last edited by Sergio; 20 Sep 15, 10:23.
                          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                          G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                          Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Because its existence causes death. Islam peddles death as if it were a market commodity. Islam uses death as a means to an end. It's a cult that worships death.

Sorry Martok I cannot quite get the quote box around that quote, fecking IPads are a pain to use.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                              The posts that call for ethnic cleansing, nuking the Middle East, celebrating when an American soldier murdered civilians and those cheering when an accident killed Muslims in Mecca speak highly to nuance, context and a lack of bigotry.
                              I recall people commenting on the inherent irony of a Bin Laden crane crashing into a Mosque on September 11th, but I wouldn't consider that cheering. No one here danced in the streets, as was done in Palestine following the actual 9-11 attacks. Among others.

As for the other comments you referenced, you are moving the goalpost. However if such were so prevalent you should be able to provide some supporting example.

Using people like Geller...
                              Geller isn't afraid to address the issue, and I respect that. In return members of the Religion of Peach have vowed to kill her. I realize there is much opposition to Geller, as much or more as there is to Coulter, but I rarely see anyone even try to refute any of her actual points made or the facts presented to support those points. Its all just the standard cries of racism and islamophobia.

...or known frauds like Shoebat are an indicator of your attitudes.
                              On this issue I wouldn't think you would need an indicator. I have made myself clear. Islamic fundamentalism is a problem the world had better wake up to and address fast. But the American left doesn't have the guts, and most on the right don't have the guts to stand up to the American left.

Interesting too that some of those who are always concerned about sexual violence when it includes Muslims or people from a Muslim background are pretty silent on similar crimes when it is non-Muslims.
                              Absolute crap. In the face of actual, heinous, violence and depravity committed against women the world over by Islamic fundamentalist the American left refuses to even acknowledge it, much less call for anything to be done. However let Al Sharpton or the Rolling Stone completely fabricate an incident of rape on campus supposedly committed by white frat boys and the American left will foam at the mouth for years.

Civilized, rational Americans view rape as the brutal crime it is, and you don't see the average American out in the streets attempting to defend a rapist just because he happened to be an American. But as cited in some of the links provided above, often the liberal left will practically break their backs bending over backward to placate not only the Muslim community but their own warped sensibilities desperately trying to protect the identity of a rapist who happens to also be a Muslim.

Anyone remember the attitudes on display when that women videoed a stroll around New York?
                              Which is supposed to be proof of what?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X