Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Americans believe Obama is Muslim, do you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Of course that would be shown by the total silence in the media, social media and political debate of anything critical of Muslims.
    That seems to be the goal.

No one can ever say anything bad about Muslims except for when they loudly do over and over again - and in many cases make considerable amounts of money doing so.
    Yep. Each time someone says anything negative about a Muslim I get a nickel.

Maybe you make considerable amounts of money bitching against anything because it seems like you just want to argue against anyone and any side. You are just an angry person. A Mountain Man in training.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      That seems to be the goal.

Yep. Each time someone says anything negative about a Muslim I get a nickel.

Maybe you make considerable amounts of money bitching against anything because it seems like you just want to argue against anyone and any side. You are just an angry person. A Mountain Man in training.
      Actually I was referring to certain people in the media who have made a living doing that and sometimes quite a bit of money.

I thought this was a forum in which people exchanged views. Sometimes they agree and sometimes disagree. I posted a polite, as far as I could see, post which disagreed with something that you had said. Not sure why you need to make it about anything more than that. Perhaps we could have a new forum tool which shows which views or posts make you an angry person if you disagree with them - as well who can get away with personal insults and comments whenever they want.
      Last edited by Sergio; 21 Sep 15, 05:45.
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

The difference is that there is collective anger against the Catholic Church while it is completely unfair to say anything bad about Muslims if anyone else might have done something similar since from the time our sun was first created.
        Wiki now even has a section for so called Christianism, same can be said for Islamist.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianism

That said there is collective anger against Jews, Muslims as well as Christians in general. There are hundreds of videos on youtube with thousands of likes to prove this. There are some immature adults who blame the entire Catholic Church or all Sunnis or all Shias for the actions of groups of or indivudal Catholics, Sunnis or Shias of the past or present.

IMO itswrong to say bad things about Catholics, Protestants and or Muslims in general. Furthermore, The term "Radical" was not originally applied to Christians or Muslims. If anyone here finds the term Radical in the Quran and or Bible, then please post it.

Islam and Christianity, these are religions. I would not give an ounce of credit to terrorists by combining the religious term of Islam and or Christianity in any way with a term like radical or extremist. To each their own, I see some political commentators use terms like Radical Jew or Radical Muslim on a daily basis. As Rick Perry says, it "dudnt" matter how someone feels about the term Radical Jew, it dudnt matter how many Radical Jews exist..Point here is that if one uses the term Radical Jew enough(even if it only describes a few criminals) I find this approach would be counterproductive.

If one thinks that Islamism exists because the word appears online, well the same can be said for Christiansts.
        It is monumentally important to realize in a debate that someone such as myself is probably more against AL Qaeda, ISIL, then any single ACG poster on this board. I post more Anti ISIL messages then anyone on this board. BTW the only times there has been an issue was when the 2 or 3 posters intentionally misrepresent what I say by performing the very evil act of suggesting I stand up for terror or something similar by suggesting that there is no Christiansim but there is Islamism..Even though both Christiansim and Islamism are not found in the holy books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
          Actually I was referring to certain people in the media who have made a living doing that and sometimes quite a bit of money.

I thought this was a forum in which people exchanged views. Sometimes they agree and sometimes disagree. I posted a polite, as far as I could see, post which disagreed with something that you had said. Not sure why you need to make it about anything more than that. Perhaps we could have a new forum tool which shows which views or posts make you an angry person if you disagree with them.
          Your words:

Quote:
          Complete and utter bullshit. I was going to add 'and you know it', but I'm not actually sure you do. I think you really believe that. I also suspect that you see nothing odd or wrong about dropping a diatribe about pederasty in the Arab world into a discussion on Donald Trump. Apparently there is no such thing as 'off topic' when it comes to saying nasty stuff about Muslims.
          "Complete and utter bullshit." Oh......and you were going to add what? Politeness is Britain is very strange.

And you got the wrong guy about pederasty.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The proper phrase is: Are you a parent?

What is your point? Are you making a threat?
            No, just asking a question

Comment

Your words:

"Complete and utter bullshit." Oh......and you were going to add what? Politeness is Britain is very strange.

I would add that the next time you get all wound up, and it does seem to be a recurring thing at the moment, check whose posts you are replying to. Also given the kind of stuff that gets posted on here the phrase 'complete and utter bullshit' is somewhat mild - and the post in question was absolutely spot on.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• Meanwhile, probably taken out of context or "altered" in some way
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

Comment

• I don't know if he is or is not but he seems to have a soft spot for them.

My problem is he is openly a racist which doesn't do our country one bit of good.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                    The terms radical Islam, Islamist, Jihadist this was I believe rarely if ever used by any President(GWB may have used it once I believe but as we know Bush refers to Islam as a religion of peace) in the history of the USA. So this includes what I term as my heroes, men such as Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, these folks did not use these terms such as radical Islam, Islamist, Jihadist, Islamic fundamentalism to describe what amounts IMO to terrorists.

AL Qaeda, ISIL, Boko Haram..These are the bad guys. We both agree that ISIL, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, are terror groups. We just use different identifiers to identify the bad guys. You say

we DO have a problem with Islamic fundamentalism.

I would say the enemy(the problem) is ISIL, AL Qaeda, Boko Haram.

How do you feel about my view that the terror groups should in no way be identified by any sort of Islamic Term.

In addition, how do you feel about my view that Christians of the past, or groups of Christians who may have attacked innocents in what they thought was holy work...as being terrorists or terror groups that should in no way be identified by any sort of Christian term?
                    The "real" enemy is the one who stays hidden. The one who hides his true self and lies outwardly about who and what they are. The one who works their way into a position to fundamentally change an entire country. This, by the way, is completely sanctioned by Islam, just as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
                      The "real" enemy is the one who stays hidden. The one who hides his true self and lies outwardly about who and what they are. The one who works their way into a position to fundamentally change an entire country. This, by the way, is completely sanctioned by Islam, just as an example.
                      Considering how many believe Obama to be a Muslim, I'm liable to doubt anyone's claims about Islam until generously backed up. Not aimed at you fist, just a general observation.

Comment

• No, I do not.

Comment

Your words:

Um, actually I think your quoting BF69 there, Sal. From my reading, Sergio didn't say that.

You screwed the pooch, own it.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                            Just for fun,try "pederasty in the Catholic clergy"
                            Every side has his sickos..
                            You're right! Only difference is that it's reported as the bad thing it deserves to be when it's catholic, but when it's islamist, it's supposed to be okay.
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Working...
                            X