Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrant crisis: President Obama orders US to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taieb el-Okbi
    replied
    Originally posted by Martok View Post
    Yeah, I am sure these guys are all about respect for the United States:

What Germany is doing will help ensure that within a couple of generations there won't be a Germany.
    Muslims and Christians continue to fight ISIL, this is a fact. Muslims and Christians are teaming up to fight ISIL, this is a fact. What I see in ISIL I find in the Nazis , AQ, Boko Haram, and the KKK. The USA has one of if not the best LE in the world, I find that the USA has the ability to take on 10,000 refugees.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
    President Barack Obama has directed his administration to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees in the next fiscal year,
    I’m all for his administration accepting them, as long as the rest of us don’t have to take them. But I’m willing to bet that none of his administration lets any of them live in their houses or even their neighborhoods.

Leave a comment:

• Taieb el-Okbi
    replied
    Originally posted by Emtos View Post
    "2030
    - I'm going to Berlin, do you have a German phrase book ?
    - Better take a Arabic one."
    If anything Germany is getting better. Imagine all the doctors, lawyers, smart people that Germany is now getting.

150 years from now folks will be discussing which countries helped the refugees wrt this Migrant crisis.

Leave a comment:

• BobTheBarbarian
    replied
    If we're going to accept anyone, it should be children or elderly. Many of the rest of them are potential terrorists and an unacceptable security risk.

What is more, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia have taken exactly zero (0) Syrian refugees. Let the Arabs take care of their own before they are pushed on us. Seems like our "allies" in the ME are always trying to distance themselves from the US, except when it involves a danger to themselves...
    Last edited by BobTheBarbarian; 10 Sep 15, 18:12.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Or at least a zero tourist industry. I'm canceling my plans for sure...

Leave a comment:

• Martok
    replied
    Great news. The more refugees the US takes in, the more respect future generations will have for the USA.
    Yeah, I am sure these guys are all about respect for the United States:

What Germany is doing is going to gain Germany incredible levels of respect for generations to come.
    What Germany is doing will help ensure that within a couple of generations there won't be a Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Yeah....................that's about 10,000 too many.

Leave a comment:

• Emtos
    replied
    Great news. The more refugees the US takes in, the more respect future generations will have for the USA. What Germany is doing is going to gain Germany incredible levels of respect for generations to come.
    "2030
    - I'm going to Berlin, do you have a German phrase book ?
    - Better take a Arabic one."

Leave a comment:

• Migrant crisis: President Obama orders US to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees

President Barack Obama has directed his administration to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees in the next fiscal year, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced on 10 September. The increase will signify a significant jump from the 1,500 it is expected to accept in the current fiscal year, which ends 30 September.

"We know the scale of this problem. It's significant, and there are millions of people who have been driven from their homes because of this violence," Earnest said. "It certainly is not feasible for millions of Syrians to come to this country. But what we can do is make sure that we are doing everything we can to try to provide for their basic needs."

According to CBS News, the US has offered assistance to organisations helping Syrians still in Syria and those that have been displaced, as well as refugee camps located in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. A senior administration official said the camps were over-crowded and "under-funded," adding that the US could help make them "high-functioning."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrant-cri...t-year-1519300

Great news. The more refugees the US takes in, the more respect future generations will have for the USA. What Germany is doing is going to gain Germany incredible levels of respect for generations to come.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X