Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrant crisis: President Obama orders US to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Only because the Democrats / Progressive Left haven't gotten their way and gutted it...

And, totally irrelevant. How does diversity equal success? Has America's success increased, decreased, or stayed the same because of diversity? I'd say diversity makes zero difference, or close enough to it. On the other hand, of late diversity in the form of useless illegals and worthless refugees has been a net drain on the economy.

Again, not for want of trying to kill them off by Democrats and Progressives. How many jobs have been lost because of the billions upon billions spent on regulatory compliance with just Obama's regfest of the last 6 years?
    America has succeeded despite the Left's best attempts to castrate it.

Here's a clear proof Obama and all those bleeding hearts are dead nuts wrong on immigration and letting refugees come. The math devastates their puny arguments from emotional empty-headedness.

Its a fact that one can find a much higher paying job in the USA, compared to many other countries of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
      Its a fact that one can find a much higher paying job in the USA, compared to many other countries of the world.
      And often a much higher cost of living as well.

Comment

You either didn't watch or grasp the video.

Immigration makes zero difference in terms of the world's population and poverty problems. But, it does drain developing countries of their best talent to developed countries. By leaving the best suited to fix crap hole country's problems in those countries we are doing millions more a favor than letting a miniscule lot escape and live in places like the US or Europe.

Comment

Immigration makes zero difference in terms of the world's population and poverty problems. But, it does drain developing countries of their best talent to developed countries. By leaving the best suited to fix crap hole country's problems in those countries we are doing millions more a favor than letting a miniscule lot escape and live in places like the US or Europe.
          To be specific, this thread is discussing the possibility of allowing in Syrian refugees. Immigration is a different topic.

Comment

To be specific, this thread is discussing the possibility of allowing in Syrian refugees. Immigration is a different topic.
            If you don't fix said crap hole country said refugees might as well be immigrants since they won't want to go back.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

We would be, if the best and brightest were actually employed to fix the problems in their own nations, but generally they aren't. For one thing, they are often seen as a threat to the two-bit dictator of the week. For another, the Third World crap holes can't afford to pay their best and brightest a living wage.

And last, and perhaps most telling, is that many nations never wanted to live in modern times to begin with. They just want the nice stuff like air conditioning, cellphones and television. Africa was once well developed under the European colonial powers, but after they left, the African nations let it all go to rot and ruin, because maintaining modern infrastructure is real work.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                I think this is a bad idea. Wh would pay to bring them here? If they can only get to Mexico they can slip over the border on their own! We already have too many illegals here.

Pruitt
                The Democrats love illegals and spending your tax dollars.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                  If you don't fix said crap hole country said refugees might as well be immigrants since they won't want to go back.
                  The problem is we can't fix the rest of the world, time for isolationism.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Not as long as the market is flooded.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X