"Climate change denier Rupert Murdoch just bought National Geographic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
    Nah...just show up in Times Square around lunchtime....
    And they're painted patriotically as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      Maybe Fox will rein in NatGeo's reckless alarmism...
      LOL, a billionaire is buying a magazine, and you are looking forward to him enforcing his views on it. But of course, if some lefty bought a magazine, it would be like totally different.
      Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
      Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
      USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron View Post
        LOL, a billionaire is buying a magazine, and you are looking forward to him enforcing his views on it. But of course, if some lefty bought a magazine, it would be like totally different.
        At least I am looking forward to it, been getting Nat/Geo since I was a young boy and still getting it now and was very skeptical of the direction it was going the last couple of decades.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron View Post
          No I would be EXPECTING them to impose their LEFT wing views on it, but I wouldn’t be looking forward to it.
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Soon to be renamed National Geographic & Friends..

Comment

As a subscriber of National Geographic, I hope this does not effect their editorial independence. Comments from Murdoch seem to confirm nothing will change; which is a smart business move. Attempting to turn National Geographic into Fox News Geographic will not end well.

Originally posted by SKOBLIN
              National Geographic & Friends.
              I'm not sure they could get away with the white female host going topples.
              Last edited by Jonathanrex1; 11 Sep 15, 19:25.
              ´
              “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                Soon to be renamed National Geographic & Friends..

And be 'fair and balanced' regarding climate change.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                  But first, the really important question...are they going to bring back the barebreasted native women of my childhood?

I busted my older brother hiding in the closet with a flashlight staring at that issue.
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                    As a subscriber of National Geographic, I hope this does not effect their editorial independence. Comments from Murdoch seem to confirm nothing will change; which is a smart business move. Attempting to turn National Geographic into Fox News Geographic will not end well.
                    Why? Illiterate illegals and welfare recipients don't read much, let alone buy that particular magazine.

Sexist and a racist? What the hell is wrong with black male host going topless? Besides any female that does not call herself a hostess is probably a feminist and good luck on getting a peep show.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      Did you catch the issue a couple back with "WEED" on the cover?
                      One may have to scrounge to find it, it was a couple months/issues back, and it's at home while I'm at the office, so the page number isn't at hand, but there was a COLOR photo of a young and shapely lass with her top open and breasts exposed ~ okay, she had a couple of 'vapor' stickers on as pasties, but this is close to classic NG. I'm mean, 'native' of California, slightly tanned, brunette, not much else on and face slightly obscured by the vapor from the vaporizer she'd just puffed on. Shot at a "medical marijuana" convention. She was even showing tattoos (too many for my preference, yet ...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                        I've heard that the first issue will have a "Ladies of the Teaparty" photo-essay..

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          One may have to scrounge to find it, it was a couple months/issues back, and it's at home while I'm at the office, so the page number isn't at hand, but there was a COLOR photo of a young and shapely lass with her top open and breasts exposed ~ okay, she had a couple of 'vapor' stickers on as pasties, but this is close to classic NG. I'm mean, 'native' of California, slightly tanned, brunette, not much else on and face slightly obscured by the vapor from the vaporizer she'd just puffed on. Shot at a "medical marijuana" convention. She was even showing tattoos (too many for my preference, yet ...)
                          Ain't the internet wonderful ...

Ooohps ... cite yer source Dave ...
                          http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...ition-580v.jpg
                          pages 42-43 of the hard copy issue

Last edited by G David Bock; 12 Sep 15, 01:08.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X