• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Out of Three Hispanics Oppose Immigration Increase

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...tion-increase/

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
      Your a conservative right? What are your thoughts on Mike Huckabee, a Christian running for POTUS?

I was acknowledging how SRV Ron has brought up posts which include some sort of point on the devil.
      No not a conservative. Independent. If my opinions jive with conservative ones than so be it.

Huckabee? Don't care, not voting. I'm done with the DC crap.

EDIT: Actually, I've decided that if Trump makes it that far, I'll vote for him. Why? Because f*** it!

I'm sick of the liberal left and the religious right.
      Last edited by Gixxer86g; 11 Sep 15, 17:16.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        65 DEAD AFTER CRANE COLLAPSE
        The Bin Laden crane, no less.:

Carnage in Mecca: At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3lSzke0Io

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
          The Bin Laden crane, no less.:

Carnage in Mecca: At least 107 people killed and 238 injured after Bin Laden firm crane collapses on Grand Mosque during freak lightning storm

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3lSzke0Io
          Biblical justice or just wry irony...?

Comment

This could go in other threads and anyone is free to do that. The article presents the full range of "Arab/Muslim" thinking here, but mostly insight from more modern and "Westernized" writers lamenting how backward culture and thinking has made this all worse than it should be;

The Arab Press Reacts to the European Refugee Crisis

EXCERPT:

"We are a nauseating nation," wrote the Saudi journalist 'Ali Sa'd Al-Moussa in Al-Watan on September 5, in reaction to images of Syrians and other refugees fleeing to Europe. The "nation" he was angrily condemning was not only Saudi Arabia, but the greater Arab world. It is a world, he lamented, "that kills people for their opinions or affiliation. Compare [this] to the parallel image: in the central train station in Munich, dozens of German citizens gather to welcome the first train arriving from Budapest carrying hundreds of immigrants...

"We should feel some sense of shame for being victims of an education [based on] curses, which has been adopted by all the circles, schools, speeches and platforms—from the pan-Arabists and the Nasserites to the Ba'thists and the Islamic extremists. After all these curses and inculcation of hatred, we discover that the [norms of] tolerance and acceptance [that characterize] European society have become a goal worth risking our lives for[.] Europe is now home to 11 million Arab immigrants... who have attained rights and have a prospect of receiving citizenship, equality and justice under the law—all the things whose absence drove them to flee their Arab countries of origin..."
            https://reason.com/archives/2015/09/...he-european-re

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Biblical justice or just wry irony...?
              Or a massive accident where many died?
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                No not a conservative. Independent. If my opinions jive with conservative ones than so be it.

Huckabee? Don't care, not voting. I'm done with the DC crap.

EDIT: Actually, I've decided that if Trump makes it that far, I'll vote for him. Why? Because f*** it!

I'm sick of the liberal left and the religious right.
                I hear you loud and clear. A vote for the Trumpster will at least send a clear message to the Marching Morons.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I dont see why the USA should go out of its way to bring in refuges. Sure if one rocks up and gets in let him in, because you know its the good/Christian thing to do.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X