Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Hillary Clinton Spot Check

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poll: Hillary Clinton Spot Check

    I just wanted to take Clinton's pulse among ACGers. I included three categories of voters to gauge her standing within each group.
    34
    DEMOCRAT: My opinion of her has improved.
    0.00%
    0
    DEMOCRAT: My opinion of her has worsened.
    2.94%
    1
    DEMOCRAT: My opinion of her has stayed the same.
    2.94%
    1
    REPUBLICAN: My opinion of her has improved.
    0.00%
    0
    REPUBLICAN: My opinion of her has worsened.
    20.59%
    7
    REPUBLICAN: My opinion of her has stayed the same.
    8.82%
    3
    INDEPENDANT: My opinion of her has improved.
    0.00%
    0
    INDEPENDANT: My opinion of her has worsened.
    50.00%
    17
    INDEPENDANT: My opinion of her has stayed the same.
    14.71%
    5
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    I just wanted to take Clinton's pulse among ACGers. I included three categories of voters to gauge her standing within each group.
    Should have made the poll public.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

    Comment


    • #3
      Has she dropped out yet?
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

      ~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

      Comment


      • #4
        I haven't looked today. What's her latest lie or stupid uttering?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          I haven't looked today. What's her latest lie or stupid uttering?
          I haven't heard today's list but it was probably something about how she relates to everyday Americans, which is both a lie and a stupid uttering.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
            Has she dropped out yet?
            We could only hope.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
              I haven't heard today's list but it was probably something about how she relates to everyday Americans, which is both a lie and a stupid uttering.
              How about her yesterday saying she'd never apologize for her e-mail fiasco and that she has nothing to apologize for and today she's contritely (connivingly?) apologizing for her e-mail fiasco...

              Comment


              • #8
                Hilary Clinton Spot Check

                Yeah...her spots are still there, and they're growing!
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  How about her yesterday saying she'd never apologize for her e-mail fiasco and that she has nothing to apologize for and today she's contritely (connivingly?) apologizing for her e-mail fiasco...
                  She also claimed she wasn't a lying, elitist skank.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ...and there are at least 30% of the voters who will support her.... simply because they are democrats.

                    (Don't worry Republicans, 30% of you will vote for a Republican, just because they are Republicans.)

                    THAT's why we have such same old, same old politics in this country.

                    The illiterate is being voted in by the marching morons.

                    GG
                    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

                    "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My opinion of her has not changed - if only because my opinion of her was atrocious to begin with..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                        ...and there are at least 30% of the voters who will support her.... simply because they are democrats.

                        (Don't worry Republicans, 30% of you will vote for a Republican, just because they are Republicans.)

                        THAT's why we have such same old, same old politics in this country.

                        The illiterate is being voted in by the marching morons.

                        GG
                        I agree. When was the last time we went to the polls to vote for a candidate we really thought was great? The last few presidential elections people go to try to keep the other person out of office, the one they hate more. We settle for the lesser of two evils, and it's mostly our own fault because we don't demand better. Who would run to the polls to vote for friggin' Mitt Romney for god's sake? Nobody...we ran to the polls to vote against Obama really, not for Romney. I don't know a single person that actually thought Romney was presidential material--not one single person...but I know lots that voted for him because they wanted anybody but Obama. This election is shaping up to be no different.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                          My opinion of her has not changed - if only because my opinion of her was atrocious to begin with..
                          Indeed. Hard to worsen what's already pretty terrible.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                            ...and there are at least 30% of the voters who will support her.... simply because they are democrats.

                            (Don't worry Republicans, 30% of you will vote for a Republican, just because they are Republicans.)

                            THAT's why we have such same old, same old politics in this country.

                            The illiterate is being voted in by the marching morons.

                            GG
                            Many of the even more misguided will support her simply because she is female.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                              She also claimed she wasn't a lying, elitist skank.
                              You don't like the lady,then ?
                              "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                              Samuel Johnson.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X