Obama to Give 300,000 Workers Paid Sick Leave With New Executive Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    They can't eat the cost and stay in business... This should be intuitively obvious to all but the most oblivious observer. This means that Maobama is so totally useless that he doesn't even qualify as being oblivious.
    I suspect it reflects more on how the education system drops the ball in teaching economic fundamentals. Too few in the younger generation grasp concepts of costs versus incomes and profits, "red ink" versus "black ink", etc.

Come to think of it, too many of the older generations also like this basic knowledge, given all the Bernie Sanders supporters I've seen lately.

Comment

This makes me wonder.... is there a precedent for just ignoring the President?

:P

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        If it were coming out of his own pocketbook/bank account ....

But just another case of robbing from one to give to another, typical MO.

I was amused to hear on the local news (Chicago ABC) that the program "wouldn't cost anything" because it would improve worker morale which would lead to less turnover and greater efficiency.

Can anyone imagine such cheerleading for a program announced by a republican?
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
          I was amused to hear on the local news (Chicago ABC) that the program "wouldn't cost anything" because it would improve worker morale which would lead to less turnover and greater efficiency.

Can anyone imagine such cheerleading for a program announced by a republican?
          When!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X