Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monash
    replied
    I believe the issue is not so much the platform (LCS) but the mine hunting suite it was supposed to be equipped with. Basically they got the boat built faster than the weapon system it was supposed to be equipped with. Virtually any vessel can perform mine hunting duties (obviously some much better than others) - on the proviso that it has been laid/out equipped with the proper equipment to do so. This hasn't happened with the LCS, in fact most of its modular suites including mine hunting are running behind schedule. Its a bit like building an aircraft carrier when you have no carrier capable aircraft to put on it!

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Once a service gets money in the budget they will fight to the death to protect the project! The LCS should be shut down and some current Minesweepers bought with the money instead.

Pruitt
    And some proper Frigates.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Once a service gets money in the budget they will fight to the death to protect the project! The LCS should be shut down and some current Minesweepers bought with the money instead.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Merkava188
    replied
    When will the U.S.N wake up and except the truth that the LCS has been a failure? The LCS program needs to end so we can look at alternatives.

Leave a comment:

• GMan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    You know, Sal, not all Mongols, or Jews, are bad people. It would be great if Mongols and Jews could fight ISIS together.

Folks who try to say that all Mongols, or Jews, are bad, are just wrong. They aren't real Christians, or Jews.
    stop, he'll have nothing left to say!

Leave a comment:

• GMan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    The Iranians are a proud people. Just like other Muslims. How would you feel If I was for example to say that Israel desires Nukes or Mines. I would like to visit Iran one day. Iranians are really cool. A member of my poker forum is Iranian and he is cool. Muslims are a cool people. It is amazing that so many Muslims are fighting against ISIS. ISIS is like the KKK. Christians also fight against ISIS...and KKK. Early French writers spoke out against KKK and later the Nazis. Mongols really kicked some ass.
    Stop it stop it you're seriously cracking me up!

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Karri View Post
    Illuminati.
    But are they Muslim Illuminati - because then we really need to worry.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Strange how some threads are allowed and encouraged to go completely off topic whilst others apparently are not.
    Illuminati.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Strange how some threads are allowed and encouraged to go completely off topic whilst others apparently are not.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    The Iranians are a proud people. Just like other Muslims. How would you feel If I was for example to say that Israel desires Nukes or Mines. I would like to visit Iran one day. Iranians are really cool. A member of my poker forum is Iranian and he is cool. Muslims are a cool people. It is amazing that so many Muslims are fighting against ISIS. ISIS is like the KKK. Christians also fight against ISIS...and KKK. Early French writers spoke out against KKK and later the Nazis. Mongols really kicked some ass.
    You know, Sal, not all Mongols, or Jews, are bad people. It would be great if Mongols and Jews could fight ISIS together.

Folks who try to say that all Mongols, or Jews, are bad, are just wrong. They aren't real Christians, or Jews.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Don't worry folks, the Iran nuke deal will remove any need to ever use our minesweepers.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Don't worry folks, the Iran nuke deal will remove any need to ever use our minesweepers.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    I find it really cool that that all the religions of Abraham are fighting mines. It is so wonderful that Christians joined together with Muslims to find mines. It is no different than if Nazis and KKK used mines just as the Jews might have.
    What the... oh, your channeling Talib el'0, aren't you?

Well, let us know when you need an Exorcist.

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    "Nurse nurse! He's out of bed again"

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    I find it really cool that that all the religions of Abraham are fighting mines. It is so wonderful that Christians joined together with Muslims to find mines. It is no different than if Nazis and KKK used mines just as the Jews might have.

Hmmm...make as note to check this guy's meds.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X