Trump ahead of Hillary according to Survey USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    I'm still worried that Trump can't beat any Democratic candidate?

Right now the only DemocRat that he would have to beat is Shillery and he is doing that in the polls.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

It is way to early to say how things will wash out, but last week La Raza attacked Trump, not a big surprise, but they then endorsed Jeb!
      That doesn't help Bush, not in the primary.
      Trump is taking the heat off the other Republicans right now. There is no Republican the mainstream press will not go out of its way to undermine, I think the fact that Trump doesn't care and is saying what he wants to say and not letting the PC crowd determine what he says makes him stasnd out.
      How long this continues I don't know. As long as Trump takes Bush out of the race life is good!
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Just shoot me.

A professional narcissist vs a lawyer. Is that really the best we can do?
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
          I told my wife that if either of them wins, we're moving to Canada (it's only ten miles, and it's south of us ).

Comment

Hey, if Trump isn't a lawyer that's a big positive in my view!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              I'm still worried that Trump can't beat any Democratic candidate?
              Saw some results from a "poll" conducted, Trump vs Democrats, one on one.... he beat them ALL, 40 to 30-35.

GG
              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                I'm not sure that I trust Trump, but I know that I do not trust Hillary.
                Trump is merely a potential disaster, while with Hillary disaster is certain.
                I get the impression that Trump has never read the Constitution, much less the Federalist Papers.

I know that, if Hillary has read them, it was for the same reason as Maobama did... looking for loopholes.

I know that Hillary will do everything she can to undermine liberty and true prosperity. Trump won't... at least not intentionally.
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

The current occupant of the White House is both.
                  Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

If either one ends up in the WH as resident I just might have to reconsider changing my citizenship to the Brox zoo. After O and GW it's a wonder that we are still a powerful nation. It can only be the American character that keeps us together and Wall Street.

God must really bless our land.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      If either one ends up in the WH as resident I just might have to reconsider changing my citizenship to the Brox zoo. After O and GW it's a wonder that we are still a powerful nation. It can only be the American character that keeps us together and Wall Street.

God must really bless our land.
                      At our last election the polls dId one thing but the nations common sense won out and idiocy was avoided . Maybe the same thing will happen in this case.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X