Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump ahead of Hillary according to Survey USA

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ead/ar-AAdXQUs

I don't know if Trump would make a good president but it would be such a deserved head slap to Washington politics if he got four years in the White House. They might motivate both parties to clean their act up.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

I wrote on the Euro board that the migrant crisis is bringing about the end of multiculturalism in Europe.

For similar reasons I think the coming US election will largely be a vote on the continuation of multiculturalism in the US. Are all cultures equally valid and valuable? Trump is asking the question, arguably making it the core of his campaign.

It will be for US voters to deliver their own verdict.
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Trump isn't validating other cultures - he is questioning the lack safety and security of America caused by the policy of not enforcing our borders and allowing millions of illegals with criminal records and violent tendencies to flood into our nation.

"Multiculturalism" - aka Balkanization - has been proven not to be a wise idea for any nation. It certainly hasn't worked out in your own country with your Muslims.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Regardless of what Trump is doing, Shrillary is a loser candidate and that is becoming more apparent daily. She has a wooden stage presence, is nasty to supporters at events, is just generally unlikeable, and is now all-too-often on an "Apology tour" trying to smooth over her horrendous record of failures and mistakes.

It would be entertaining to watch her and Trump go at it on stage. It would be like geriatric mud wrestling with folding chairs, knives, chainsaws, and all the other Thunderdome stuff thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Trump isn't validating other cultures - he is questioning the lack safety and security of America caused by the policy of not enforcing our borders and allowing millions of illegals with criminal records and violent tendencies to flood into our nation.

"Multiculturalism" - aka Balkanization - has been proven not to be a wise idea for any nation. It certainly hasn't worked out in your own country with your Muslims.
          And why is the southern border bringing so many people with violent tendencies?

Why aren't people flapping about the Canadian border?
          Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Regardless of what Trump is doing, Shrillary is a loser candidate and that is becoming more apparent daily. She has a wooden stage presence, is nasty to supporters at events, is just generally unlikeable, and is now all-too-often on an "Apology tour" trying to smooth over her horrendous record of failures and mistakes.

It would be entertaining to watch her and Trump go at it on stage. It would be like geriatric mud wrestling with folding chairs, knives, chainsaws, and all the other Thunderdome stuff thrown in.

I'm not sure that I trust Trump, but I know that I do not trust Hillary.
            Trump is merely a potential disaster, while with Hillary disaster is certain.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
              http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ead/ar-AAdXQUs

I don't know if Trump would make a good president but it would be such a deserved head slap to Washington politics if he got four years in the White House. They might motivate both parties to clean their act up.
              PS, you're right on the money.

I work in an old school Mom & Pop auto parts store. My customers range from multi-millionaires and former mayors, utilities and governments, right down to landscaper helpers of dubious status. Trump has big support among them all. Not so much the Latinos, but still a surprising amount.

Trump has real support that the polls don't show. People that haven't voted in decades will vote for him. People are sick of the status quo. When I remind them that Trump is full of s**t, they say they know, doesn't matter. Better than any other choice, apparently.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I've been in socal for the last couple of weeks and have watched this with erm interest. His rhetoric of used as POTUS would be erm interesting...
                Last edited by copenhagen; 05 Sep 15, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                  Can't rep you again.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post

Because Canada, as a country, works. Mexico doesn’t.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I watched a long talk by Trump the other day and honestly he sounds like the guy next door not some crazy evil egomaniac as portrayed by the media. His ideas our more quant than oppressive if elected he would "hire" the best advisors and it is from this people that he would acquire the necessary sophistication.

I'm opposed to many of his views especially those related to the religious right and I don't think his business experience is terribly relevant to macroeconomics. To me he brings the charm of an average guy who has had some success in life to the campaign. His lack of political sophistication is his greatest appeal.

If his unsophisticated straightforward style could provide honesty in foreign relations or it could be a disaster but he certainly is no Neo Con fascist.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        I'd agree. Trump is a loose cannon / potential train wreck. But, he is also a potential success. He's the sort of guy running a company that you have fun working for because you never know what might happen tomorrow when you show up for work. You could be filthy rich or unemployed but you enjoyed the ride.

Hillary is just the Titanic an hour after hitting the iceberg. She's the sort of boss you dread even getting up in the morning and eventually facing. The sort you'd rather chew your own foot off than have to go tell her something negative about.

Better to go with the roller coaster ride of Trump than the surely fatal end Hillary will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post

Because Mexico is the new home of the cocaine cartels, whereas Canada is not. However, since you brought it up, Americans are not happy about the ease with which Middle Eastern terrorists can slip into America by traveling through Canada.

You are correct that it would be wisest for us to close both of our borders.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            I'd agree. Trump is a loose cannon / potential train wreck. But, he is also a potential success. He's the sort of guy running a company that you have fun working for because you never know what might happen tomorrow when you show up for work. You could be filthy rich or unemployed but you enjoyed the ride.

Hillary is just the Titanic an hour after hitting the iceberg. She's the sort of boss you dread even getting up in the morning and eventually facing. The sort you'd rather chew your own foot off than have to go tell her something negative about.

Better to go with the roller coaster ride of Trump than the surely fatal end Hillary will bring.
                            I'm still worried that Trump can't beat any Democratic candidate?
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

The Democrats first have to overcome the tremendous negative legacy of Obama before they can even enter the arena, let alone compete for the presidency.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X