Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do women find seiral killers attractive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by BF69 View Post
    ....just like a very small percentage of women are attracted to serial killers. Imagine!

Completely wrong reading of the industry and yes, it is another topic.
    Of course.

Leave a comment:

• BF69
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    Not all men find children attractive, I would say a very small percentage do.
    ....just like a very small percentage of women are attracted to serial killers. Imagine!

But there is an entire industry built around promoting pedophilia, we call it the fashion industry with their freakishly thin prepubescent models. But that's another topic.
    Completely wrong reading of the industry and yes, it is another topic.

Leave a comment:

• Jannie
    replied
    OJ only killed 2 people and now his women followers have stopped sending him commissary money. He is complaining bitterly it is said. His mystique was disappeared or maybe he just never had as much as a mass killer who did in 12 folks at one time.

http://www.youngcons.com/oj-simpson-...d-sending-any/

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    I'm not going to touch that one. I think you just painted a bullseye on your forehead.

Besides, I used to have to cover the womens' prison in Canon City as well, and those women were a lot more dangerous than the men.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yeah, but we're talking about the women who are attracted to them.
    Okay, so.... when men go crazy they kill people.

When women go crazy, they get married.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    In my opinion, most of them, if not all of them are just hard up or just plain crazy.
    Yeah, but we're talking about the women who are attracted to them.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    In my opinion, most of them, if not all of them are just hard up or just plain crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

Because if Frank had just had the love of a good woman, he would never have dismembered those 17 people in his basement..
    Essentially, you have expressed the major element.

Women seem to find bad boys attractive, I guess because of the element of danger, and they do indeed seem to always believe as a matter of fact that they can somehow reform them, into what I do not know.

I saw it all of the time when I worked at the state prison. Otherwise intelligent women would fawn over human dirtbags.

If I reach way, waaay back to my cultural anthropology classes (no, I will not say how far back ) the answer would be that women are hard-wired to seek out the strongest alpha males who will be the best protectors and providers and the potential leaders of the pack, and this translates into the modern criminals who are violent and take what they want.

Of course, we also have the problem of women expecting men to be more understanding of the feminine side of things which is directly contradictory and leads me to firmly believe that evolution is a long way from catching up to social revolution.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Yep... she is the one trying to 'marry' him .

Attention hungry.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    There's the young girl on YouTube who campaigns for Charles Manson. She shaves her head and cuts her forehead like the Manson family girls did at his trial... Wasn't it Squeaky Frome who even a few years after he'd gone to jail pointed a gun at Gerald Ford on his orders.

Leave a comment:

• Urban hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by BF69 View Post
    Why are women attracted to serial killers? Probably the same reason men are sexually attracted to children and probably in similar numbers.

Of course, for most of that tiny number of women the objects of their obsession are locked away, so its a relatively 'safe' fantasy. Not so much with the children (well, not since certain institutions decided to take the issue seriously).
    Not all men find children attractive, I would say a very small percentage do. But there is an entire industry built around promoting pedophilia, we call it the fashion industry with their freakishly thin prepubescent models.
    But that's another topic.
    I agree that a lot of women find having a relationship with a man that is incarcerated is a "safe" fantasy. I think that's what happened to the woman who helped the two inmates escape, that's why she backed out at the last minute, the fantasy had ended.

Leave a comment:

• Kendrick
    replied
    Well you serial killer boyfriend is not going to go off and live with another woman and you do not have to listen to him all night snoring and passing wind.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoblin View Post

Because if Frank had just had the love of a good woman, he would never have dismembered those 17 people in his basement..
    She could have 'fixed' him .

Doesn't the same type of stuff happen to the women that are killers?

Jody Arias, Rachel Wade, Amanda Knox... got all kinds of offers and such.

Leave a comment:

• Jannie
    replied
    The thing that makes humanity survive through so many bad conditions is our extremely wide diverseness. So a very few women found that crazy mass murderer attractive—but who knows but what in some terrible future, that type of personality might insure that some sort of human would survive. What makes a few men prefer fat ladies or girls with big backsides, or girls with mental problems that lead to their being very dependent on a protector? It’s just a variation in our biology. There are variations in physical types and there are variations in mental types and spiritual types, and, I actually think it’s healthy for humankind to have that variability, and, perhaps, in a future horrible time when the social morality breaks down then it could be species saving.

If we were all just a standardized version of humanity, how boring that would be, although I think we are, slowly, in our merging of cultures and interbreeding between the races coming to that; a standardization of physical features. Perhaps in time the only protection for the species will be the mental variations.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    During his 1,134-day stay in the Arapahoe County Jail in Colorado, the Aurora Theater shooter received more than $4,600 from complete strangers.
    Pedantic I know but was n't he a mass murderer and not a serial killer? Think everyone else has given pretty good answers. Escape from boredom, fantasy, perhaps the ultimate 'outlaw' type, celebrity status, obsession, the fact he is in jail means it is a safe fantasy, etc, etc,

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X