Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do women find seiral killers attractive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    Why do women find seiral killers attractive?

Because if Frank had just had the love of a good woman, he would never have dismembered those 17 people in his basement..
    Essentially, you have expressed the major element.

Women seem to find bad boys attractive, I guess because of the element of danger, and they do indeed seem to always believe as a matter of fact that they can somehow reform them, into what I do not know.

I saw it all of the time when I worked at the state prison. Otherwise intelligent women would fawn over human dirtbags.

If I reach way, waaay back to my cultural anthropology classes (no, I will not say how far back ) the answer would be that women are hard-wired to seek out the strongest alpha males who will be the best protectors and providers and the potential leaders of the pack, and this translates into the modern criminals who are violent and take what they want.

Of course, we also have the problem of women expecting men to be more understanding of the feminine side of things which is directly contradictory and leads me to firmly believe that evolution is a long way from catching up to social revolution.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

In my opinion, most of them, if not all of them are just hard up or just plain crazy.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        In my opinion, most of them, if not all of them are just hard up or just plain crazy.
        Yeah, but we're talking about the women who are attracted to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Yeah, but we're talking about the women who are attracted to them.
          Okay, so.... when men go crazy they kill people.

When women go crazy, they get married.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I'm not going to touch that one. I think you just painted a bullseye on your forehead.

Besides, I used to have to cover the womens' prison in Canon City as well, and those women were a lot more dangerous than the men.

Comment

OJ only killed 2 people and now his women followers have stopped sending him commissary money. He is complaining bitterly it is said. His mystique was disappeared or maybe he just never had as much as a mass killer who did in 12 folks at one time.

http://www.youngcons.com/oj-simpson-...d-sending-any/
              Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Not all men find children attractive, I would say a very small percentage do.
                ....just like a very small percentage of women are attracted to serial killers. Imagine!

But there is an entire industry built around promoting pedophilia, we call it the fashion industry with their freakishly thin prepubescent models. But that's another topic.
                Completely wrong reading of the industry and yes, it is another topic.
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                  ....just like a very small percentage of women are attracted to serial killers. Imagine!

Completely wrong reading of the industry and yes, it is another topic.
                  Of course.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X