Paul Harvey ‘Policeman’ Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Harvey ‘Policeman’ Video

This could go in a couple of current threads, but I think it deserves it's own;
    The Paul Harvey ‘Policeman’ Video That Mike Rowe Strongly Recommends You Watch
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...nds-you-watch/

And everyone volunteered for the job, they weren't conscripted.

What makes this Paul Harvey story even more poignant is that Paul Harvey's father was a law enforcement officer that was killed on the job.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

heard it before.............always good to hear though. mostly true........which is sad in a way

Comment

Meanwhile, on YouTube, there is this thing... and I can't understand why its allowed.

Warning, f-bombs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX0XcmtVUY

and if you would rather not;
        BlackLivesMatter activist King Noble says its open season on killing whites and police. “Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it,” he said. “His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.”
        And another little gem;
        “It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”

It is a form of Domestic Terror that has the support of the same establishment & media that has been screaming for years about the horrors of Domestic Terrorism... which was bad when the skin tone was a little lighter and more rural.

Comment

Sounds like "Hate Speak" to me, but since it's "Anyone Other Than White" (AOTW), we know it can't be that ...

You've just been mugged .... Had your vehicle carjacked .... your wife/daughter "molested" .... a near miss bulet went zinging by ....

Who ya' gona' call ... ???

"Black Lives Matter" ...

OR ~ 9-1-1 ... POLICE ...

And some yahoos wonder why many of us 'Mericans go around 'Concealed Carrying'. ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

It is a form of Domestic Terror that has the support of the same establishment & media that has been screaming for years about the horrors of Domestic Terrorism... which was bad when the skin tone was a little lighter and more rural.
            If it does go down, they won't be too happy with the end result.

And seriously, black folks, you need to do better than "crackas" or "honky". I don't know any white person that is offended by that. Generally, laughter is the response. So, you have to really do better than that.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

And the criminals would like to do away with them.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                If it does go down, they won't be too happy with the end result.

And seriously, black folks, you need to do better than "crackas" or "honky". I don't know any white person that is offended by that. Generally, laughter is the response. So, you have to really do better than that.
                You're right on two points. One, I know plenty of people who will fight back. Two, they have the same chance of inciting anything as that idiot in SC or any other pathetic racist.
                Yeah, honky and cracker are just pathetic.
                Side note--My last name rhymes with Nabisco. I used to work for a major urban school system where I was a minority. One day, a fellow worker and friend, called me Nabisco. I asked him if he was calling me a cracker, he got all embarrassed and apologetic. I just laughed it off.

Comment

Again, a couple of other threads this might have gone into, but here seems fitting;
                  Stranger Asks Texas Deputy If He Can Stand Behind Her While She Pumps Gas. Deputy Asks ‘Why?’ Here’s the Answer She Gets.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...e_Morning_Test

Comment

Without Warning, Deputy Was Ambushed by Suspect — Then He Got Some Unexpected Backup

EXCERPT:
                    Three strangers became an unexpected team of good Samaritans for one Florida deputy.
                    Polk County Deputy Mike Walsh had just pulled over Corey Johnson for blowing through a stop sign and almost hitting him. But what Johnson allegedly did afterward caught the attention of three passersby.
                    “The guy slammed the door out on the deputy and then jumped at him and just started wailing and hitting him across the head and just beating him,” George Cooper told WTVT-TV.
                    Cooper, with a torn ACL, said he wasn’t thinking about his own safety, but that the only thing on his mind was helping the officer.
                    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015..._term=Firewire

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Meanwhile, on YouTube, there is this thing... and I can't understand why its allowed.

Warning, f-bombs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX0XcmtVUY

and if you would rather not;
                      BlackLivesMatter activist King Noble says its open season on killing whites and police. “Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it,” he said. “His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.”
                      And another little gem;

And it has the support of our racist president.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Again, a couple of other threads this might have gone into, but here seems fitting;
                        Stranger Asks Texas Deputy If He Can Stand Behind Her While She Pumps Gas. Deputy Asks ‘Why?’ Here’s the Answer She Gets.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...e_Morning_Test
                        I love news of community spirit like that.
                        "We have no white flag."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X