US Marine speaks out against Black lives matter movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Marine speaks out against Black lives matter movement

I am a Marine Veteran and I started this fundraiser because a recent video I made went viral and now I have support from thousands and thousands of people to help spread my agenda. My agenda is to promote the All Lives Matter movement and I need funds to be able to fly to the U.S. Cities to spread the truth to people so we can finally end racism and become a unified nation that sees no color, only human beings. Please donate all that you can. Even if you donate a penny, you helped made a difference

http://www.gofundme.com/4m4vt424vg8

I respect Michael Whaleys viewpoints. Whaley talks about how all lives matter and how the mainstream media is dropping the ball. Whaley talks about how the mainstream media will put up a headline titled "white officer kills unarmed black man" and that a better approach would be to say that Police officer kills unarmed civilian.

Whaley talked about how "Jesus own people turned on him because he spoke the truth and they had him Crucified but at the end of the day Jesus loved them." I could imagine that some folk would be against what Whaley is saying, but I think that like Jesus Christ, this Mr Whaley is saying positive things.
    Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 03 Sep 15, 16:19. Reason: fixed an error

I agree all lives matter. Why do they have to be racial about it?

Comment

Media attention and maintaining victim status.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by MSC View Post
        I agree all lives matter. Why do they have to be racial about it?
        I do not blame the so called whites or blacks, I feel that the media could be doing a better job.

Comment

$10,000 to stop racism, sounds like you get a military discount with that.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

It's obvious that to them, only certain black lives matter. Most black murders are committed by other blacks. Don't hear a peep about that. On average over 100 blacks kill each other every week in the US.

But when an officer of the law is involved in a black death this is what matters.

Comment

From what I hear almost daily from Black Lives Matter "representatives", their lives matter to me a little less every day. Apparently it's open season on me.

Folks like me that really don't want to be forced to choose sides are beginning to take notice. If push comes to shove, I know what side I'm on.

These BLM clowns need to back off their rhetoric.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                These BLM clowns need to back off their rhetoric.
                Why do you hate Soros' sugar-babies?
                Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying culture. Aristotle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X