Global Warming Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    And none of us will live long enough to know, for certain, what the answer is.
    I'm too old for sure.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Absolutely that is the point in fact for a new poll. I don't think there is a right answer. Some of us will want to explain our position and some won't. It may sound silly but I just want to get to know people that I see posting all the time better. In the past I have been accused of running social experiments in forums but all human interactions are about sorting out other people's views.
      Thanks for the warning. Please tell us when you are doing this so I can give false and misleading information to mess up the results. After all, I regularly do that with other polls and anyone from the government.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Thanks for the warning. Please tell us when you are doing this so I can give false and misleading information to mess up the results. After all, I regularly do that with other polls and anyone from the government.
        I hear there is a democratic group in California organizing to support Trump in the primaries. People just cannot be trusted
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Hopefully, when it is you'll add it to this thread...
          I don't understand your point. I said nothing of any conspiracy, I only cited my belief there was a hidden agenda behind the posting of this poll which would eventually be revealed.

EDIT: Never mind. I looked over the thread linked in detail, so...

Comment

I voted Beneficial, do you know how hard Plants have to work to get a few PPM of C02 out of the air?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

For people who didn't vote can I ask why? I would also like to ask permission to rerun the poll in a year to see how it changes?
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

For people who didn't vote can I ask why? I would also like to ask permission to rerun the poll in a year to see how it changes?
                Why? Not liking the results? Typical, and a good representation of this "settled science".

Comment

Originally posted by Armored Fist View Post
                  Why? Not liking the results? Typical, and a good representation of this "settled science".
                  Tracking of opinions is more useful than a one off. It has nothing to with the results as they have no inherent value. What is of interest is who believes what and how it relates to their other beliefs. If their other beliefs change would their opinion on Global Warming change?
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Tracking of opinions is more useful than a one off. It has nothing to with the results as they have no inherent value. What is of interest is who believes what and how it relates to their other beliefs. If their other beliefs change would their opinion on Global Warming change?
                    Most polls on ACG will break 2:1 to 3:1 against liberal positions, irrespective of the subject matter.

Most surveys on AGW break along political views and ideologies. This even holds for surveys of scientists, including earth and atmospheric scientists. This is the reason why the notion of consensus is so vital to the adherents to the failed AGW hypothesis. In 39 years as a geoscientist (counting college), I have never encountered a theory or hypothesis which depended on consensus in any way, shape, fashion or form.
                    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                      In 39 years as a geoscientist (counting college), I have never encountered a theory or hypothesis which depended on consensus in any way, shape, fashion or form.
                      Res ipsa loquitur.

Comment

Lawmakers in California are sooooooo sold on GW, the governor is even urging the EPA to impose harsher regulations nationwide. What you see happening in CA will eventually spread coast to coast.
                        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X