The Kardashians in the White House !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kardashians in the White House !

Kanye West has announced he will run for Presidency. So the Kardashian family plan for global domination continues and this looks like the first step

In all seriousness, having a choice between Kanye and Trump (while we have Jeremy Corbyn ) reminds me of the tag line in the Alien V Predator film " Whoever wins you lose"

Good grief! Is there nowhere safe left in the world from the Kardashians?! Will her butt fit through the White House doors? Film at eleven...

Last edited by Mountain Man; 01 Sep 15, 10:31.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Kanye would make a perfect running mate for The Donald. Both of them have egos the size of America! They'd be perfect for each other.
      ´
      “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
        Kanye would make a perfect running mate for The Donald. Both of them have egos the size of America! They'd be perfect for each other.
        And Obama doesn't? Clinton doesn't? Jeb Bush doesn't?

Egos are part of the basic personality kit of all politicians, especially those who aspire to the presidency. You have to be supremely egotistical to think you can run a nation of over 300 million people better than the last guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
          I heard Kanye likes fish sticks.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Why would anyone want the Cardassians in the White House. Have voters already forgotten what they did to Bajor?

Comment

Because they have their very own television show and the dumbed down public loves them, and they have a bi-racial marriage which is the ultimate PC attraction politically.

More than anything else, America is all about the lowest common denominator.

Personally, I like Lewis Black's recommended method of selecting a president using an airplane and a monkey.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X