No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton and the Server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Secret Service people will certainly stick out at whatever Golf Course Minimum Security joint they send her to! Look for Obama to give her a blank pardon a couple minutes before he leaves office.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      Those Secret Service people will certainly stick out at whatever Golf Course Minimum Security joint they send her to! Look for Obama to give her a blank pardon a couple minutes before he leaves office.

Pruitt
      She'd most likely go to FCI Danbury in New York as it is the closest women's facility to her home address. I'm sure she'll be right at home with all the lesbians and criminal thugettes there...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        I see orange in Hillary's future. She is just to obtuse to understand she isn't queen and can do as she pleases. She's like Leona Helmsley... A queen of mean who really and honestly believes she is above the law.

She's the sort when called on the carpet for a mistake thinks those who did so are either idiots or just being vindictive as she did nothing wrong. She isn't defensive in such situations, she's dismissive.
        What's fun is when you get even your radical lefty friends to admit they think she's just a bad person.

Makes you feel good about disliking her before it was trendy.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          She'd most likely go to FCI Danbury in New York as it is the closest women's facility to her home address. I'm sure she'll be right at home with all the lesbians and criminal thugettes there...
          My little sister did a year at St Gabriel's near Baton Rouge. She sent us a letter wailing that everyone in there was Gay, except her! She was there when Jane Pauley went there. I guess she wasn't newsworthy. She was sent up for bad checks, but she first went crazy and beat our Mother with a hammer and stole Mom's car. Ever since I have said "You can beat your Momma with a hammer on Calcasieu Parish, but don't write bad checks!".

My little sister could go full blown Manic while under the influence. She was only about 5'3" and 120 pounds. I told people that every time she changed facilities that within two or three days she would ether be dead or running the place.

Poor Girl did not make it to 50. She got out and tried to walk home on I-10 at about three in the morning when their car died. She was drunk/high and wandered into traffic. She lived but one of her legs was thrown about 50 yards. They did not find it until daylight. She ended up losing the other leg. She died a couple years later. I can't say what took her as she had Hep C and was HIV positive. There was also diabetes and other problems. I miss the person she could have been. I saw that person every now and then when she was growing up. The drugs took her, though. Now I try and keep an eye out for her three kids.

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X